How Does this woman have a COOKING SHOW!????!!?

Originally Posted by EZLN1

PaulaDeen_06.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

Originally Posted by aepps20

I knew who you were talking about before I opened this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

same 
roll.gif
She's Andrew Cuomo's girlfriend. He's currently NY's Attorney General and now running for governor. Never really liked her myself but I'm a big fan of Andrew Cuomo.

[h1]Cuomo's Mom Trashes His GF Sandra Lee's Lasagna[/h1]Controversy has rocked the Andrew Cuomo campaign following comments made by the Attorney General's mother about his girlfriend's lasagna. The dish is reportedly Cuomo's favorite, despite the fact that Sandra Lee, a Food Network host, makes it with canned tomato soup and cottage cheese. Asked about the recipe in an interview with NY1 yesterday, Andrew's mother Matilda said, "I don't know that that's true. You know, maybe she puts cottage cheese because he doesn't want to put on weight. That's not the way you make a lasagna."

Rest of the article: http://gothamist.com/2010...hes_his_gf_sandra_le.php

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

same 
roll.gif
She's Andrew Cuomo's girlfriend. He's currently NY's Attorney General and now running for governor. Never really liked her myself but I'm a big fan of Andrew Cuomo.

[h1]Cuomo's Mom Trashes His GF Sandra Lee's Lasagna[/h1]Controversy has rocked the Andrew Cuomo campaign following comments made by the Attorney General's mother about his girlfriend's lasagna. The dish is reportedly Cuomo's favorite, despite the fact that Sandra Lee, a Food Network host, makes it with canned tomato soup and cottage cheese. Asked about the recipe in an interview with NY1 yesterday, Andrew's mother Matilda said, "I don't know that that's true. You know, maybe she puts cottage cheese because he doesn't want to put on weight. That's not the way you make a lasagna."

Originally Posted by TuBbBbBbY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

same 
roll.gif

Just goes to show if your a small/petite,white woman and decent looking there is always a shot you can make it in tv/hollywood/music etc. "Tv/Media where talentless happens"

Originally Posted by TuBbBbBbY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

same 
roll.gif

Just goes to show if your a small/petite,white woman and decent looking there is always a shot you can make it in tv/hollywood/music etc. "Tv/Media where talentless happens"

Back
Top Bottom