you sweet as

368098-kool_aid_man_glass_super.jpg

sd1c36_corn_creme-brulee_e.jpg

I'm sharp as

Blu-ray%20Picture.jpg

I %$%* her today
then she gotta skate...young

15710810-15710813-slarge.jpg

Nah the Nomar line was referring to Nomar's pre-batting routine, where he kicks the dirt...I'll get the link in a sec
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i got that nomar line from the first time i heard it. WOMEN KICKIN it with him. Nomars WOMAN kicks it. nothing to do with his pre batting routine homie

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Way to state your argument by throwing a stoneface at me. That does absolutely nothing to change my opinion. Which is all it is, an opinion. And that +%%* would have been better written had I not wanted to waste time typing it out on my iPod.
I gave u a
indifferent.gif
cuz u deserved it. Pretty much everybody in this thread already said wayne's lyrics are simplistic... nobody said that he was a lyrical god. yes we all kno lupe is lyrical and he has a mixtape dropping... there's a thread on it. This thread's about wayne.

Point of this thread comes up with clever lines and he just says simple things that no one would think of, which is why alot of ppl think its hot. Flow wise he's a monster. Nobody's gonna try and change your opinion cuz its YOUR opinion so if you don like him then you're not gonna like him. Period
That's all you had to say.

What I said came out wrong. My apologies for coming into this thread and hating on him but don't act like any of you have never done it to something else.
laugh.gif

The reason I dislike Wayne now is mainly because of his fans. I liked the Carter a lot, Carter 2 was cool. But after that I just didn't enjoy his musicanymore. Carter 3 sucked to me, and the worst part about it is everyone started hoppin on Wayne saying he was the best rapper alive. Now I'm not saying youguys think that, it's just most of the people I know are un-intelligent rap fans and I have this stereotype that people who bump Wayne a lot think he'ssuper good/best rapper alive. He has his moments, I really wish he'd go back to rapping like The Carter 1. I know the **$$ he spits now may beentertaining, but when I listen to him I expect what people call him, and what he calls himself, the best rapper alive, which is nowhere near true. Had henever said that, and had the majority of the Wayne fans I know in real life not been so stupid, my current dislike for him wouldn't be nearly the same.

And to whoever asked me if I'd be "that guy" and argue with Wayne fans at a party (I would quote you but too many quotes come at me after Iposted that **$$
laugh.gif
), you have no idea how many times I've gotten intoarguments about him with people who think he's the best rapper alive and don't know **$$ about rap.

Whatever though, I have no problem with the dudes on here who like Wayne just cause they like his music, and I know Waynes talented but he chose to (in myeyes) sell out, but I just hate how overrated he is. That's all.

"I do this all day. I got bars, no ..

fence__Railings_005.12085511_std.jpg

..lookin for a b**** for some...

Marvin_Gaye_2.jpg

She open up her mouth and she catch it like..
braylon-edwards.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw, he said "i'm at your face like"

Lancome%20L.U.C.I.jpg

for a guy that actually freestyles on these beats he is pretty good! most rappers today cant freestyle or spit a verse they wrote before

dont be like he didnt freestyle those songs and blah blah blah

dude messed up alot on this mixtape to the point where you can tell he was freestyling

but i will agree his lines wasnt on no Nas status but who can really freestyle and b that lyrical? (Andre? Mos Def?)

^ He doesn't freestyle... He sits there and thinks of lines that are hot to him in 4 bar incriments then goes in and records those... this is why majorityof his +%@$ has no cohesiveness about it.

"Sillier than big ced, soulja boy and arab
You should see my 11 year old daughter do they dance
I call it the Nay Nay dance"

OMG....HE IS INCREDIBLE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy