How good are you at hoopin??? VOL.....MAD HANDLES

Anyone play in the Filipino DMV league? 
nerd.gif

very primed to cook this Sunday in my championship game in the adult league im in.

Will channel my inner J-Kidd #tripledoubles

I once was nice. Had half of my meniscus removed about a year ago. I'm 30 years old now. I can barely run. Playing ball seems like a DISTANT memory :frown:
Bruh walked past a 10 foot rim and was looking at it like, yo is this regulation? That's 10? That looks like 13."

This!! Rim Midas whale be 20 feet. I can't even touch that **** anymore!
Man get back to it. I just got a YMCA membership and I went in there expecting to be rusty, and everything was still there. Granted I am just playing alone and doing moves at half speed, but even my release was dumb quick with minimum follow through. Drop about 15 more lbs and I'll go to the big court and jump in on these runs with the young bucks.

I toured an apartment complex that had a indoor court...I wanted to live there but I felt it was a little too close to work. 

being close to work isnt a good thing?
It is to a certain extent. I live about a mile away from my job now and that's a good enough distance. The apartment that was a 5 min walk was a little too close and the unit they offered, faced my office building. Can't be doing that lol Wife would be eyeing me like a hawk asking where I went for lunch everyday lol

It is to a certain extent. I live about a mile away from my job now and that's a good enough distance. The apartment that was a 5 min walk was a little too close and the unit they offered, faced my office building. Can't be doing that lol Wife would be eyeing me like a hawk asking where I went for lunch everyday lol

ohhhhhh got ya lmao

My physical therapist is a joke. Wasted so much time and money only to get no progress in healing up.

Went to a massage therapist, which did not help, but I did find out what's wrong with my knees, so the next therapist I go to will be able to help me. I'm looking forward to balling again. It's been an eternity

Back
Top Bottom