How good can Kevin Durant be

First time I saw him was on an ESPN clip after he had like 39/15 against Texas AM I think.� He is one of my favorite players and his offensive game is aspolished as I've seen from any player in the league. But what can he improve on?� Will he be top 5 eventually?� I personally think he can reach top 2 or 3(LBJ being #1 for the next decade of course).

Anyway, 6'10/7'5 wingspan with a shooting guard's game is a nightmare to match up against.
sick.gif

Favorite player. Second year in the league and already a problem
pimp.gif

Wish the team was still in Seattle though
frown.gif

If he keeps him self healthy and some how some way get some meat on those bones

Hell be as good as he wants to be...he's gotta want it!

imagine if lamarcus aldridge and him got to play together at texas???? eeek!

faster, more athletic Dirk who also knows how to play in the post. Skillset is ridiculous

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Top 5? Dude can be in the running for the top spot if he steps up his rebounding.

of course, but he will def be top 5 if he does what he is doing now, But he potential to be the top 2 player in the L.

Durant is the next genuine superstar in the NBA. Dude will average 30 ppg and the Thunder will be a winning team 2-3 years from now.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Is it just me or is Kevin Durant what would happen if Manu got drafted as a franchise player?
not even close dude. Manu is crafty but his skills are not up to par with KD

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Is it just me or is Kevin Durant what would happen if Manu got drafted as a franchise player?
It's just you.

I could easily see Durant putting up 30+ a game shoot 50% from the field and 40% from 3 before he turns 22.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Favorite player. Second year in the league and already a problem
pimp.gif

Wish the team was still in Seattle though
frown.gif
I'm sorry brother
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom