How good is Nnamdi Asomugha?

roll.gif
@ the sarcasm not being caught.

Nmamdi is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by jeoma789

the guy is da TRUTH!!! and with the Saints game...its mostly a 4 wide/5-wide set 4 brees and hes throwing over 40 times a game...so nnamdi has most definetely been holding his. It's going to be interesting to see the pro bowl cb selections. I hope the fans vote nnamdi for his for quality over quantity...
guy is 4th in cb voting in the afc. behind bailey, finnegan and bum %*% cromartie
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
they need to cancel internet voting. Pro Bowl willbe a joke this year.

So good that even if i didnt know who he was i wouldve by now with the amount of times this post was made.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by mike23theking

He's not that good.
who is better then?
Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by mike23theking

He's not that good.

Yeah I guess Courtland Finnegan and Antonio Cromartie are better huh?
laugh.gif
Sorry, I'm just feeding the sarcasm in the thread. Every week a Nnamdi post comes up for people who barely figure out he's a gamer. LikeGunna said, dude been puttin in work it's just recently dudes are pickin up on him.

For the record, Cro' ain't seeing Nnamdi. C'mon.. I may be a Charger fan, but we see dude twice a year. Rivers knows better, but he got 1 onhim.

*Damn, didn't know dude went to Narbonne High. Nice!

Asomugha is simply just the best you have to respect the guy you throw against him it's a pick or a batted pass. Delhomme learned the hard way with a pick.

best corner in the league, case closed.

Week 15 should be enticing, Randy vs Nnamdi.
pimp.gif
also Randy's return toOakland, i wonder how he'll be received?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Owens would roast him
Cmon man...
laugh.gif

TO gets shut down by average CBs monthly...

Yeh, when Brad is at helm.

Charles Woodson is average? Because he's the only one who you can legitimately say "shut" T.O. down.

I might give you springs, even though T.O. almost had 100 yards that game and a TD.

Its so funny how a few games can sway the opinions of ESPN and Nike Talk. One minute, the guy will play til he's 40 at a productive level. The next minute,he's overrated and gets shut down by average CBS
laugh.gif

Can't wait for these final 6 weeks. I look forward to seeing the "T.O. is the 2nd best receiver in the NFL" topic return

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by acidicality

Yeah I guess Courtland Finnegan and Antonio Cromartie are better huh?
laugh.gif

It's CORTLAND Finnegan... GOSH...
smh.gif
Damn.
smh.gif
at me. Sorry CORTland.
frown.gif
You can forgive like Colston right?

Owens would roast him
Cmon man...
laugh.gif

Charles Woodson is average? Because he's the only one who you can legitimately say "shut" T.O. down.

I might give you springs, even though T.O. almost had 100 yards that game and a TD.

Its so funny how a few games can sway the opinions of ESPN and Nike Talk. One minute, the guy will play til he's 40 at a productive level. The next minute, he's overrated and gets shut down by average CBS
laugh.gif

Can't wait for these final 6 weeks. I look forward to seeing the "T.O. is the 2nd best receiver in the NFL" topic return
First off... Woodson
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

but ummm...
Im not just talking about lately... just looking at the last 2-3 years hes had plenty of games where hes been kept to like 20-30 yards receiving... just seemsto me that hes got a history of going into some games and just being completely removed from being a factor...

I mean we could debate all that all day... I just really dont think you can assume that TO would "roast" Nnamdi...

Owens would roast him
Cmon man...
laugh.gif

Its so funny how a few games can sway the opinions of ESPN and Nike Talk. One minute, the guy will play til he's 40 at a productive level. The next minute, he's overrated and gets shut down by average CBS
laugh.gif

First off... Woodson
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

but ummm...
Im not just talking about lately... just looking at the last 2-3 years hes had plenty of games where hes been kept to like 20-30 yards receiving... just seems to me that hes got a history of going into some games and just being completely removed from being a factor...

I mean we could debate all that all day... I just really dont think you can assume that TO would "roast" Nnamdi...
Same could be said about Moss, Steve Smith etc. But I don't think it has to do with them being underacheivers.

I'm not gonna argue bout Owens since this is a thread is about Nnamdi.

Oh and I was being sarcastic about Owens roasting him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom