How have sports influenced YOUR personal style?

I think we've done this in the past, but it's always interesting to see how different sports have influenced aspects of your personal style....let's get it:

Michigan.fashion.jpg

To this day, I don't own a pair of white socks.....it's all about the Fab 5.  This is probably the biggest style influence that I've had as far as sports.  Doesn't matter if it's playing ball, working out, etc....the socks stay black. 

also, I hope my dude Henz posts...cause he needs to explain this:

Spoiler [+]
newsauce0bt.jpg

I seen't it...
laugh.gif

I think we've done this in the past, but it's always interesting to see how different sports have influenced aspects of your personal style....let's get it:

Michigan.fashion.jpg

To this day, I don't own a pair of white socks.....it's all about the Fab 5.  This is probably the biggest style influence that I've had as far as sports.  Doesn't matter if it's playing ball, working out, etc....the socks stay black. 

also, I hope my dude Henz posts...cause he needs to explain this:

Spoiler [+]
newsauce0bt.jpg

I seen't it...
laugh.gif

- I attend the gym because of LeBron James

- Even though most NBA teams don't do it these days, when Spring comes, I wear blk shoes/socks.

- I wear #1 cause of Penny

- I attend the gym because of LeBron James

- Even though most NBA teams don't do it these days, when Spring comes, I wear blk shoes/socks.

- I wear #1 cause of Penny

The 2000-2001 Toronto raptors rocked headbands and high socks a symbol of team unity, them being the only successful raptor team I rocked head bands and high socks, i eventually ditched the the head band but the high socks stuck, pretty much any time I play ball i rock high socks.

williams_011104.jpg

I no longer rock em quite this high, but back in the day middle school, rocked em high all day.
pimp.gif

126.jpg

then i got to see melo in syracuse, pretty much my fav college player ever, so i brought em down to about this level.

The 2000-2001 Toronto raptors rocked headbands and high socks a symbol of team unity, them being the only successful raptor team I rocked head bands and high socks, i eventually ditched the the head band but the high socks stuck, pretty much any time I play ball i rock high socks.

williams_011104.jpg

I no longer rock em quite this high, but back in the day middle school, rocked em high all day.
pimp.gif

126.jpg

then i got to see melo in syracuse, pretty much my fav college player ever, so i brought em down to about this level.

Another Knicks fan post?
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

I buy almost nothing but basketball sneakers to wear casually.

Edit: Osh Kosh messed it up.
eyes.gif

Another Knicks fan post?
glasses.gif

laugh.gif

I buy almost nothing but basketball sneakers to wear casually.

Edit: Osh Kosh messed it up.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Nahhh.. I roll up both sleeves when I play ball but my tee was so big that day 1 arm would always fall down.. That aint my style 
laugh.gif

Long black socks
pimp.gif

p1_terry_jason.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Nahhh.. I roll up both sleeves when I play ball but my tee was so big that day 1 arm would always fall down.. That aint my style 
laugh.gif

Long black socks
pimp.gif

p1_terry_jason.jpg

walt-frazier.jpg

My pre-game attire.

I also profusely sweat while playing ball, ala Patrick Ewing.

walt-frazier.jpg

My pre-game attire.

I also profusely sweat while playing ball, ala Patrick Ewing.

Yea its most definitely has. These are my kicks that i rock casually pretty much every day.
31pn17xAhPL.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yea its most definitely has. These are my kicks that i rock casually pretty much every day.
31pn17xAhPL.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

31pn17xAhPL.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
reminds me of when i wore these in jr high

Picture_323.jpg

laugh.gif

(pic above might be fake, but im sure most people remembers nba downtimes  seeing how this is niketalk
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom