how I proposed to my girl....

My girl woulda killed me if i did it like that .. but then again she aint a sneaker head

but none the less Congrats
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MadHandlesballa

Congrats man that was a unique idea. Whats with NT my dude just proposed hes excited what does it matter how he spelled it you guys look at posts and try to find incorrect spellings bring back the old nt
yes im mad nt is getting ridiculous

Good Lookin ... And I feel on that NT stuff, but what u gonna do most of them are kids.. But I did spell it wrong twice.. Dagg..LOL ..

Well I have always been a bad speller, but it's not that's big of a deal.. I workin on my second degree with a 3.4 GPA, so I guess I'll be ok.

We r both 27.

We have traditions ( each present has a reason/meaning) for each special day - Bday, Anniversary, V-day, Christmas etc.

Yeah she loved it, and yes she rocks them.

Yeah i spoke to her parents ( that was scary), The date is May 30, 2009.

And yes marriage counseling is starting in Jan.

- Special gestures of affection for me and mines ain't for noone else but me and mines, that's what makes it special for us. And I hope everyones findtheir special gesture of affection for their significant others.

To each their own..

But who care bout all that, I got mines.
Thanx for all the comments..

Congrats man...SMH at people saying its not the way they would have done it......NOBODY cares on how you would have done it....Cool way to propose though, verycreative....

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

Originally Posted by MadHandlesballa

Congrats man that was a unique idea. Whats with NT my dude just proposed hes excited what does it matter how he spelled it you guys look at posts and try to find incorrect spellings bring back the old nt
yes im mad nt is getting ridiculous

Good Lookin ... And I feel on that NT stuff, but what u gonna do most of them are kids.. But I did spell it wrong twice.. Dagg..LOL ..

Well I have always been a bad speller, but it's not that's big of a deal.. I workin on my second degree with a 3.4 GPA, so I guess I'll be ok.

We r both 27.

We have traditions ( each present has a reason/meaning) for each special day - Bday, Anniversary, V-day, Christmas etc.

Yeah she loved it, and yes she rocks them.

Yeah i spoke to her parents ( that was scary), The date is May 30, 2009.

And yes marriage counseling is starting in Jan.

- Special gestures of affection for me and mines ain't for noone else but me and mines, that's what makes it special for us. And I hope everyones find their special gesture of affection for their significant others.

To each their own..

But who care bout all that, I got mines.
Thanx for all the comments..

yeah man, scary times. These next few months are gonna fly believe me. You'll be at the altar(assuming its an altar, no offense if not) before you know it.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

what happens when you get a divorce--who keeps the sneakers

eek.gif
jeez...he just got engaged! j/k...I know what you mean just found itfunny.
laugh.gif

Congratulations
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

"proposed"

interesting... not how I'd do it...but whatever works.

congratulations.
That whole turkey thing is way to long, change it!

wow haha i was gonna come in with an "Aww, that's cute" comment. But that's hella tight haha. nice job.

Back
Top Bottom