how is kansas @ k-state not on national tv?!

i was looking forward to watching this upcoming game on wednesday only to find out it's on espn plus.
indifferent.gif

i am angered.
mad.gif

the game is setting up to be extremely entertaining, and i think beasley is gonna deliver the jayhawks their first l.

am i going to have to name this thread "k-state will win the national championship" to get some responses?!

nobody cares that kansas is about to receive their first loss?

yo i was lookin for a ku/ksu game thread............beasley is beasting right now. this game should be on national tv, luckily its on the YES network

Originally Posted by raw120

yo i was lookin for a ku/ksu game thread............beasley is beasting right now. this game should be on national tv, luckily its on the YES network

wow! i had no clue it was on yes, thanks for the heads up!

Good
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Reppin for K-State
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(peep the sig)

f0d153e2bc470403c3b247eeb1db802ca57d7c8.jpg

I'm a huge UNC fan, but hate KU with a passion,even though I live 40 minutes away from Lawrence....
laugh.gif

b easy soaks a 3 to boost the lead back to 10. beasley is by far the best player in the country.

Yeah, KU is reading the crowd, once KState makes a big play, KU gets the ball down quick and scores or gets fouled to shut up the crowd.
roll.gif
at Beasley yelling right after he misses a free throw, right before the crowd *awww*

I wish i would get some good basketball games in Canada... damn

Would definately be a great game to watch, without a question.

Originally Posted by dreClark

This is some BS....I don't have yes network and ESPN2 is showing UT/aTm

Thanks ESPN...
indifferent.gif

They're doing live look-ins during the Texas game... It's halftime of that game right now.

As to why it isn't on ESPN, I'm guessing because they have Kansas slated form Monday.. Wouldn't want ESPN to be accused of playing favorites
laugh.gif

I hate how Comcast doesn't allow ESPN 360. Too bad they run things in CO.

ksu's got it in the bag.

if i had seen this thread earlier i could have hooked u up with a link ballinboykz

k-state is gonna go DEEP into the tourney. i'm talking final 4 possibly national champions deep.

I seriously can't believe KU lost. I was just arguing with someone that Beasley is not the best player in the nation :smh:

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I seriously can't believe KU lost. I was just arguing with someone that Beasley is not the best player in the nation.

Who is better than Beasley right now????

You can't name anyone better than him right now.

I can't see them goin deep in the tourny tho....guard play

scary thing is, i think b-easy is coasting right now. he's gonna turn it up a notch come tournament time.

imagine if hoskins wasn't hurt
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom