How is the financial crisis affecting your decision on buying Jordans???

Are you guys buying Jordans or are you guys holding on to your cash? Being that business's are down everywhere due to the financial crisis, do you think itis affecting JB sales? If it is, do you think JB will release quality to force us to spend our money or do you think they will continue releasing trash?Thoughts???

Quality will get worse, but the financial crisis isn't affecting what I spend on Jordans. Thanks to all thegarbage they've been dropping I just focus more on older releases.

i think its affecting the sales because there are cdp's sitting on shelves in some stores for less than retail

It's affecting me because I am making way less money.

I can't really buy any sneakers at the moment.

Holding on to my cash.

The last pair that I purchased was the 5/18 CDP. Work is slow and school money is gonna have me broke when I start in January. Plus I need to buy another carsince my last one got totaled. So yea, if I had money I'd buy a lot of pairs in the buy/sell lounge. Preferably older retro's.

i agree with most of the people. School is really killing me as well. Also, the quality becomes the decision maker and overall, i'll only wait till theyactually start releasing quality instead of just quantity.

no i always picked my releases carefully.

there are a lot of ok sneakers but only great sneakers get into my collection

only 7/16 this year

will cop:
laser one if they look good in person
black red highs
CDP VIIIs will be copped and the FC XV will be swapped with the black red XV

a financial crisis and a product crisis are seperate things

but to answer your question, I have noticed at work a significant decrease in the amount of jordan product moving, as well as other "higher end"shoes. Everyones after the 40.00 and below merchandise

i like times like this because i have been gettin alot of steals on older retro's lately. really havent cop to much of the new stuff thats been coming out.

its not affecting me at all, it just makes everything easier to get because nobody is waiting in line and less people are copping!!

THE ONLY THING THIS CRISIS IS DOING FOR ME IS MAKING SURE I ONLY BUY FIRE JAYS
smile.gif

as long as Uncle Sam continues to pay me what he has been and make some more money on my next trip to iraq, i will continue to buy jay's...peace

Back
Top Bottom