HOW IS THERE NO P-VALLEY THREAD??? Vol. P IS FOR KITTY-KAT

Yea it was ok. I feel like this show delivered big in the first couple episodes and has been losing steam since. There needs to be a huge climax in the next episode to keep me interested in the second season.

This most recent episode had me feeling like they went above and beyond to show negative stereotypes about Black people (way too much ****ing and buffooning).

When the show started out it seemed like the writers were trying to play off this juxtaposition of each characters current societal status (gay black male, but powerful and we'll respected, stripper with conscience and even hustler spirit).

Last night I saw a lot less of that and more just negative stereotypes so I'm prolly gonna pass on another season of this.

One of the best shows out right now. As a person that's from the Mississppi Delta, my only complaint is the accents. We do NOT talk like that.
With that being said, I like how the characters are being developed and the story is playing out nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
3333B998-2C1F-4583-AF8B-79514566E4CC.gif
1514CFD9-CCB8-4F5D-A9CC-63065CFD9591.jpeg
603F4E08-76F2-4B2A-AEED-6FF7C20D247B.jpeg

dont seem like she would even let u
to sprung off that white boy :smh:

Thought Diamond was just gonna smoke his *** in the bathroom, but he trying to throw hands. That wasn’t what anyone imagined when he said “you know I could take care of that for you”. :smh:

Shorty wrong for pulling the blick on him though. That was all for you :stoneface:

Season ending felt kind of rush. I'm mad they finally revealed the dude that was after Autumn just for them to quickly kill him in a strip club brawl.

Upset with Mississippi turning the gun on Diamond after he whooped that white boys a**. Kind of crazy because I don't know a single black chick in the Mississippi Delta that would let a white boy whoop on her like that. This area is majority black and we don't play that racist stuff at all.

My boy Lil Murda came out there looking like Sisqo with that blue hair but only a hand full of people know about his DL side.

Overall, this was a good first season that had me interested from beginning to end. Nice character development all around.

Show was cool. Lil Murda rap better than some of these rappers :lol:

Mississippi might be the weakest one on the show. Y’all stop that

Show is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👀

Been on it since it started. So many dope shows out this year.

Devs
Hightown
P Valley
Lovecraft Country
Raised By Wolves
Power: Book II
Cobra Kai
The new season of Fargo

Back
Top Bottom