How lazy are you??

meh. when i was a kid, i got this really long dowel that i would keep by my bed so that i could turn off the light when i was tired instead of getting out of the bed and walking to the switch.

I still do this, but I throw **** at my light switch. I only get up once I've ran out of stuff to throw. Might need to try this towel technique tho.

Reading this from phone while in bed rather than my comp cuz I didn't want to get up.

My friend from high school used to pee in a 2 liter bottle instead of walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

My friend from high school used to pee in a 2 liter bottle instead of walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I've done this before also..

during summer in fire camp if i was too lazy and if it was too cold i'd pee in the bottle...sometimes in a bag :x

I can tell on my own self, thank you...

but yea, it was def goin down. Im my all nite sessions, I had chix using jars. No breaks.

Last edited:
Wen ice drop on the floor outta da ice dispenser , instead of kicking it under da refrigerator, i just let it sit there.
roll.gif

for some reason this **** has me rolling ....

like kicking it under the fridge is not lazy ....

roll.gif

I'm lazier now than I ever used to be, which is worse since school is so much more important now in college. I have 3 tests next Friday and I probably won't end up studying nearly as much as I should. 
mean.gif
 Not sure how much of that is being lazy and how much of it is getting distracted so easily.

When I need to go pee late at night (like 3 am), I never turn on the light because I hate how it's so damn blinding so I just sit down on the toilet and pee. Why stand there and aim when you can sit and relax, pee, then go back to sleep?

Im so lazy i dont wash a non stick pan if im gonna use it again the same day.

when i eat oatmeal instead of chopping up the banana i'll just take a bite of oatmeal and take a bite of the banana.

too lazy to take showers 

When I need to go pee late at night (like 3 am), I never turn on the light because I hate how it's so damn blinding so I just sit down on the toilet and pee. Why stand there and aim when you can sit and relax, pee, then go back to sleep?
are you a female?

are you a female?
I'm sayin, homie really revealed himself, I never would've thought of some **** like that, dude is ***** af

And I tried peeing into a 2 liter, the aim required to get it all in there ain't worth it, Imma just get up and go to the bathroom

I stopped buying shoes that have raffles or rsvp type releases, I'm not about to be jumpin through hoops to spend money and time, showing up at 9pm for a midnight release was crazy enough

I mostly use my phone to browse the web more than I use my desktop...usin phone in bed to go on NT ftw

Back
Top Bottom