sorry if wrong spot didnt know if it was better to post it here or "general"

how fast is shipping?

and mainly are the shoes LEGIT?

thanks and sorry of wrong spot

sorry if wrong spot didnt know if it was better to post it here or "general"

how fast is shipping?

and mainly are the shoes LEGIT?

thanks and sorry of wrong spot

They are very legit. I brought my 18/5 pack from them. Got my shoes in about 4 days if I remember correctly.

They are very legit. I brought my 18/5 pack from them. Got my shoes in about 4 days if I remember correctly.

I would say you should have posted in the General since it's talking about mostly just shoetrends.com instead of Jordans.

To answer your question though, shoetrends.com is 100% legit. I have bought form them a couple of times without any problems.

I would say you should have posted in the General since it's talking about mostly just shoetrends.com instead of Jordans.

To answer your question though, shoetrends.com is 100% legit. I have bought form them a couple of times without any problems.

thanks NT and to the guy saying im new ive been around for about 7 months and just never created a name so.........

and i see they have the kobe 4's for preorder which is 75 bucks which is a DEAL to say the least has anybody ever had any problem's preordering b/ccorrect me if im wrong but these have already came out??

and yes i know im asking a question about kobes in the jordan brand forum so go ahead and flame for that

thanks NT and to the guy saying im new ive been around for about 7 months and just never created a name so.........

and i see they have the kobe 4's for preorder which is 75 bucks which is a DEAL to say the least has anybody ever had any problem's preordering b/ccorrect me if im wrong but these have already came out??

and yes i know im asking a question about kobes in the jordan brand forum so go ahead and flame for that

Back
Top Bottom