How Likely is it to fail a Field Sobriety test while sober.

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

yeah that standing on 1foot for 30sec. is crazy drunk or not!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If he thought you were on coke he was an idiot. The cops should (I stress SHOULD) be able to tell if you're coked out when they look at your eyes.

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Its easy to fail, I have 2 DUI's for having pot in my SYSTEM. I was sober BOTH times, but failed the tests so they made me pee in a cup. I hat pot in my system so they gave me DUI's for having a drug metabolite in my system.

....crazy. I never knew that they could do that.

Gravedigger
indifferent.gif

Hell, you can fail a breathalyzer if you just finished rinsing your mouth with Listerine or scope.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Its easy to fail, I have 2 DUI's for having pot in my SYSTEM. I was sober BOTH times, but failed the tests so they made me pee in a cup. I hat pot in my system so they gave me DUI's for having a drug metabolite in my system.

....crazy. I never knew that they could do that.

Gravedigger
indifferent.gif

kick rocks
alien.gif

well in terms of field test for alcohol from what i understand the eye flashlight test is 90 percent accurate, and they usually have you do the other tests tothrow you off. If they are suspicious you are under the influence of drugs they must first tell you what drug they think you are on, and its only if you testpositive for that drug at the time that they can still give you a DUI. basically if the cop says he thinks ur under the influence of coke, takes you to thestation for a urine/blood sample and finds marijuana in your system you cannot be charged with a dui because that was not the cops initial suspicion. on theother hand even if you did coke 5 days ago and you still test positive ur f'd.

That D. boston vid was a trip.

YOu can tell the cops (video dude too) were doin whatever they could to get a conviction...all that zoomin in and S!!!

I'm half crippled after I play ball. no way I can pass any type of field sobriety test afterwards......

Back
Top Bottom