How long before Monay May gets robbed?......Peep this vid.

Son is geekin....Money May is my dude no question, but I'm starting to get concerned about his well being. At some point someone is going to try to come upoff of him.
tired.gif

Vid:

This was posted....

But If anyone tries to go get Money May...

Don't see them coming out alive....

Plus im pretty sure he lives in a gated community.....within a gated community.....behind a gate....

This is prolly a publicity stunt anyway for his wrestling match....Gotta build up his character....

Originally Posted by fitch4235

fool needs to invest that money..
im sure he has some money invested and some to play with dude is payed.... And im sure he wish someone would come up in his house acten up!!!!

SoleWoman
nerd.gif

How you been? Hit me up on aim it's been a min.

fool needs to invest that money..
If I remember correctly on HBO's 24/7 before the Oscar fight fam said he didn't invest his money except hispromotions company and his record label. I don't believe it, but that's what he said.
tired.gif

Word? This is the 1st I saw it.......so I posted it.

you guys realize that was posted by the WWE? that wasnt his money that was vince mcmahons money. Trying to promote some pay per view thing

Originally Posted by Mebo03

you guys realize that was posted by the WWE? that wasnt his money that was vince mcmahons money. Trying to promote some pay per view thing

im pretty sure he has that money. that just imo

Originally Posted by mario23407

im pretty sure he has that money. that just imo

I dont think the WWE would be like "Yea Floyd were gonna need you to withdraw a million from the bank so we can make some crappy promotional video andpost it on youtube. You cool with that?"

Originally Posted by dreClark

This was posted....

But If anyone tries to go get Money May...

Don't see them coming out alive....

Plus im pretty sure he lives in a gated community.....within a gated community.....behind a gate....

This is prolly a publicity stunt anyway for his wrestling match....Gotta build up his character....

laugh.gif

after what happened to Sean Taylor i see where the post starter is coming from..but at the same time its Mayweather life,if he dont care,why should we..buthopefully dude got crazy security

Depends on how long it takes me 2 find 6 otha willing dudes 2 run up in there totin that arsenal...
laugh.gif

He let it "rain" on mtv cribs few months ago I'm sure thats his money.

Back
Top Bottom