How Long Does It Take for Money to be credited back to your account

Ok I recently purchased a book from amazon.com and the next day I got an email saying the order was canceled and I was not charged because the book was out of stock. I checked my account and it says the charge is pending and my balance is low as in the money from the book was subtracted. Will the bank and amazon have this fixed?

relax homie ... it usually takes 3-5 business days ... no sense in getting mad this is normal and just the way the world works ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

relax homie ... it usually takes 3-5 business days ... no sense in getting mad this is normal and just the way the world works ...

appreciate mayne. I was gettin worried like "dang where my money at
frown.gif
mad.gif
?"

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

GOTTA ASK ON 2 FORUMS?

must be in a big hurry for that money huh?

Yeeeeeeeeeep! I sure did. It's different people on uptowns and niketalk. Do you know what that means? Different opinions and answers. I dont play about my money bruh.

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

GOTTA ASK ON 2 FORUMS?

Yeeeeeeeeeep! I sure did. It's different people on uptowns and niketalk. Do you know what that means? Different opinions and answers. I dont play about my money bruh.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know lol.. just thought it was funny to see the exact same thread on 2 diff forums by the same person

GOTTA ASK ON 2 FORUMS?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i know lol.. just thought it was funny to see the exact same thread on 2 diff forums by the same person

haha yeah man ima money hungary college student
laugh.gif
. I dont have $100 to spare lol 

sometimes even though they say a few days, Ive had it where it took a good week long. so dont worry about it

Ok I recently purchased a book from amazon.com and the next day I got an email saying the order was canceled and I was not charged because the book was out of stock. I checked my account and it says the charge is pending and my balance is low as in the money from the book was subtracted. Will the bank and amazon have this fixed?

If you end up overdrafting, just call your bank customer service when done and tell them there was an error, and that they charged you wrong.  Should be refunded, always worked for me.

sigh, i had an ebay customer who i refunded money to leave me neg feedback because they didn't understand that electronic refunds take several days... there goes 100%.

Back
Top Bottom