How long does marijuana stay in your system?

I have a drug test coming on Nov. 14th and i smoked some purple kush on Saturday. And i'm worried it might show up on the test
frown.gif
Anyone know how long it stays in your body system?

IF ITS A URINE TEST YOUR GOOD
DRINK NOTHING BUT WATER WHENEVER YOUR NOT TALKING
LIKE AS LONG AS YOURE NOT EATING OR TALKIN OR SLEEPING
DRINK.
OKAY.
EVEN DRINK WHEN YOU PEE.

Originally Posted by fittednoob

I have a drug test coming on Nov. 14th and i smoked some purple kush on Saturday. And i'm worried it might show up on the test
frown.gif

stop lying it was some bush

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by fittednoob

frown.gif

stop lying it was some bush

GOT EM'.
laugh.gif

It depends on how much you smoke, and how often you smoke too. I'm not a tweek or nothin', but I blaze like Johnny. I weigh about 175 and I'm5'10...it's in my system for about 2 weeks probably, but if I was a light smoker, then it would be in my stream for about a week tops. When I got drugtested for the Post Office back in '05, I smoked 6 days before the test, and I still passed [thanks to a little vinegar and drinkin' water.]

If you want, you could take like 5 bottle caps of vinegar to the dome...it's foul tastin' but it helps.

stood in my system for 5 months, no bull**** . i used to burn everyday at least 4 L's a day. my body had alot of cleansing to do .........

not to thread jack, but what about flavored tabacco from hookah smoking. im kinda worried since the tabacco is import. god knows what they put in theirtobacco.

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

not to thread jack, but what about flavored tabacco from hookah smoking. im kinda worried since the tabacco is import. god knows what they put in their tobacco.

I think your good cuz. I believe its the THC level in your system thats actually tested for jobs.

Back
Top Bottom