How long have you gone without smashing... vol. It's been a while!

I'm in l.a. Filipinas out here stay to their own or date white or black dudes. Messicans don't get that pek pek

I'm in l.a. Filipinas out here stay to their own or date white or black dudes. Messicans don't get that pek pek

This had me rolling. Knew one Filipina in high school mainly a Hispanic school she kept to herself for the first year then she hung around my circle of friends turns out she was a major freak. Would tell me how much she wanted the d. Till she made friends with my ex and that was the end of that smh :frown:

Last edited:
This had me rolling. Knew one Filipina in high school mainly a Hispanic school she kept to herself for the first year then she hung around my circle of friends turns out she was a major freak. Would tell me how much she wanted the d. Till she made friends with my ex and that was the end of that smh
frown.gif
I hit them with the 'salamat' 'maganda ka' and still get passed on for a filipino. 

I need a no strings attached filipina to bless me. Pek Pek must not be mubajo

This had me rolling. Knew one Filipina in high school mainly a Hispanic school she kept to herself for the first year then she hung around my circle of friends turns out she was a major freak. Would tell me how much she wanted the d. Till she made friends with my ex and that was the end of that smh :frown:

Damn, she c blocked you? :smh: Probably spitting that ether in shorty ear too.

@sh0rtyy12
 how do you go from being engaged to being single that fast? 

there it goes :wink:

Last edited:
I was having sex with my girl in the beginning of August. And she took a dump while we were having sex. A hard piece of crap fell out of her .... I acted like whatever but in my head I said f no. I can't deal with that ish.
i didn't call her for a week . She texts me a week later and tells me "you don't know me anymore" I respond "I can say the same thing to you. You haven't called me in a week . Nothing more to say"

and that was that. I wasn't into her that much either way . So my roster doesn't exist atm....

on a drought.......30 days n counting....

I was having sex with my girl in the beginning of August. And she took a dump while we were having sex. A hard piece of crap fell out of her .... I acted like whatever but in my head I said f no. I can't deal with that ish.
i didn't call her for a week . She texts me a week later and tells me "you don't know me anymore" I respond "I can say the same thing to you. You haven't called me in a week . Nothing more to say"

and that was that. I wasn't into her that much either way . So my roster doesn't exist atm....

Whoa...whoa...whoa...hold up.

We need more details.

What position were you smashing from? Did it touch you? Once it came out did she try to play it off? How did you bring it to her attention? Did it stink up the room? Who picked it up? Was she a golden retriever? If you had to describe the turd, would you say it was more of a pebble or a loaf?

Chick sounds disgusting. :x I've cut chicks off for way less. I would've made her buy me new sheets too. :smh:

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Homie said she dropped a deuce on him :rofl: gotta be trolling :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

58712c74-cf15-4e8b-a64c-7c4a3afb8db8_tumblr_ms4a16ZNmJ1r27kz7o3_1280.jpg

^^We were at a shady momo. Gutter AF..... She was on top of me but we were against the headboard. So I had my arms wrapped over her shoulders . U know pulling her down on me. I'm 510 215 She's 4'11 like 100 lbs
..small AF...
so i saw something fall behind her. I thought it was a roach ). I moved her . I said wtf is this...i told her did you ish... I picked it up. It was hard AF. I threw that ish
she got up and said "I'm sorry I'm so embarresed". She ran to the Rr grossed out
I went to the rr to wash up as well. i didn't want to be a *** and leave right then. I was being nice and acting like its no big deal but in my head it was done..
. We slept i took her to her house and that was that. .
...this ish happened the day Paul George got injured.ill always remember Paul Georges injury cuz of that night at the momo.

and that was that besides the text messages which i posted already.

"...this ish happened the day Paul George got injured.ill always remember Paul Georges injury cuz of that night at the momo."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom