How long should a quickie be?

I don't kiss the girl during a quickie let alone try to please her. 45mins............ LOL

45 mins, that's wifey first time joint right there

I noticed this the other day, a regular 30 min flick, is like 10 minutes talking, 5 minutes teasing, 5 minutes of oral, and 10 minutes of actual intercourse.

I

word a 40 min Pron is 33 mins of BS

man honestly ive never busted in less than 25 from any chick I've been with. also never came from dome either . 

same here. Never get that nut from dome in my life

at 45 minutes i'd be super annoyed and would be asking my dude to just finish already :smh: :lol:

to me, a quickie is 5-10 minutes with very minimal foreplay.

oooh, a female's persepctive. nice

[quote name="DecemberLove" url="/t/526419/how-long-should-a-quickie-be/90#post_]

No matter how much I want to have protected sex, I will lose my erection with any condom[/quote]

Word, I can barely feel anything with a rubber on, definitely can't bust :smh

everybody lies about sex.

dudes talking about they piping for hours.

well good for you. I don't know one physical activity you can put in work and do your best for an hour straight.

My first nut is a son of a gun. Joint escapes me within 2 minutes. My second nut takes around 45 mins. So a quickie would be like 2 2-50 mins.

Quickie should be less than 10 mins. No foreplay besides kissing.

Also, I've only had one chic make me finish via skully.

Miss dat mouf

Going raw? A quickie may last less than 2 minutes. But with a rubber? Might last 5-10 minutes.

There are a lot of variables when it comes to quickies.

45 mins?

my regular sex sessions arent 45 mins wtf? :rofl:

a quickie for me 5-10 :lol:

shiiit and my girl KNOWS DAM WELL after i get that nut i aint tryna do **** but cuddle :rofl:

not tryna talk not tryna hang out just leave me alone :lol:

Last edited:
I thought I was weird cause I never got off from brain

Girl didn't do it right then lol. My ex was like that literally had to be like ok let's move on to something else. But, There are chicks that have the right technique. You'll know when you find one lol

Last edited:
Girl didn't do it right then lol. My ex was like that literally had to be like ok let's move on to something else. But, There are chicks that have the right technique. You'll know when you find one lol
not just one chick i mean not one chick has. ive been with regular , strippers, pro's, and even an adult actress none has got it done. 

You sound like you are bragging . I bust in their mouths ASAP so I can give round 2 to the box

everybody lies about sex.

dudes talking about they piping for hours.

well good for you. I don't know one physical activity you can put in work and do your best for an hour straight.
laugh.gif
 what?!  good sex with a female ya got a strong connec with can easily last for multiple hours.  it's not just straight up sex bruh, it's all that goes into it to get her all lathered up.  ya could be down there eatin, makin her choke, digitally stimulating her, all that good stuff.  the sex part comes later when she's beggin for the d 
wink.gif

:lol:  what?!  good sex with a female ya got a strong connec with can easily last for multiple hours.  it's not just straight up sex bruh, it's all that goes into it to get her all lathered up.  ya could be down there eatin, makin her choke, digitally stimulating her, all that good stuff.  the sex part comes later when she's beggin for the d 
wink.gif
Iono bout that one my boy, hours and your meat gone sore like hell and them yambs aint finna stay wet for long, maybe. A rest period but iono about straight two hours.

Some foreplay then anything less than 10 minutes. One of them "just slide yo panties to the side". Type things lol

With the adrenaline flowing and the urge to get the yambs ill do 4mins and probably want more later..

man quit that 45min **** shes sayin that to make her p game sound nice. Quickie is me thrusting at around 220ppm (pumps per min) till I nut

Back
Top Bottom