How long should you wait for a seller to ship ur shoes after payment?

How many days do you give a seller to ship and email you a tracking# after you had just paid?  after payment, i emailed the seller to update me when he ships them out with a tracking# and its been over 5 days with no responses to my emails after payment. should i be concerned or should i give him a lil more time?

I'd say 2-3 days. 5 days and no answer might be pushing it? Sometimes tho you'll get your shoes delivered w/o tracking ever updating.

I give them 2-3 business days to ship. Some sellers won't ship until they successfully transferred the funds from their PayPal into their bank account which I can understand.

I'd be pissed if I had to wait 5-7 days just to hear back that your items are GOING to be shipped. On all transactions I've done - I've never had to wait over a day to hear back. I ship within 24 hrs of receiving $, and whomever I've dealt with has been the same. Your situation is borderline unacceptable.

Sometimes selling myself, I know that sometimes stuff gets in the way of you being able to make it to the post office, so I'm pretty lenient as long as the communication is there . . . I'm more worried about them not communicating with me/ignoring my e-mails like I am an annoying broad moreso than I am about when they ship it

I'd start to get pissed though if it wasn't sent out within 5-7 days . . .

i hit them up at night after the 2nd FULL business day so they can reply to me by noon or so the 3rd full business day. anything longer than that and i will hound them. no reason they should take so long, unless its stated in the listing

Anything over 3 business days is no good I usually ship within 24-48 hours most sellers do that

To me communication is key. I've had times where stuff legitimately came up and in those cases I took the initiative to contact the buyer rather then them having to wait to contact me and each time they were cool about it. Same when I've been a buyer, I'm understanding as long is I don't feel your ducking me.

The worse is the buyer who expects you to drop everything your doing and ship their stuff within minutes of them paying you and will hound you asking if you shipped a few hours later. Those buyers are the worst.

I'd be pissed if I had to wait 5-7 days just to hear back that your items are GOING to be shipped. On all transactions I've done - I've never had to wait over a day to hear back. I ship within 24 hrs of receiving $, and whomever I've dealt with has been the same. Your situation is borderline unacceptable.

This.

I'd usually give the seller 2-3 days max. 5+ days with no email update or shipping confirmation is unacceptable.

Any seller that takes over 3 days without any good reason will not get my business again. When I was reselling, I shipped out next business day always, it's just good customer service.

Back
Top Bottom