How long was your longest relationship? If it ended what was the reason?

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

Man me and my Ole' lady been together for about 5 years. We both went to college in Atlanta. We were talking about marriage and stuff so we both decided to move to LaCrosse WI. Yeah google that city lol. We kinda groing further and further apart. Thing that sucks is we got a 2.5 year old son together. SMH

From ATL to LaCrosse?

WTH WERE YOU THINKING?
tired.gif
 Yeah I deserve a stale face. I tried to give up the city life for her. I am really thinking about moving back if we call it quits. I definitely miss the nite life. SMH
Not even that, what did you even find desirable about LaCrosse?

I'm from Minneapolis, and we're like Las Vegas compared to Wisconsin.
laugh.gif
Yeah she has relatives up here. Yeah MN got everything on WI

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

on and off for 5 years, i'd say maybe 3 years or so total.

long story but basically i couldnt deal with him being high 24/7 anymore.

How old are you? Arent you in another serious relationship right now?

Yes I am
smile.gif
. I'm 23. The on/off guy was my hs bf and 1st yr of college. I met him when I was 5.

Tu estas vieja.

2 1/2 years and kaaaabloooommm! doin better now though, havent really talk to her since the break up (september) now she's "in a relationship" ha ha ha oh well on to the next

--4 and a half years.
--She broke up with me while she was 2 months pregnant with her high school sweetheart's baby.
--Took the L and moved on.

Originally Posted by manny1

it will be 13 years in march. damn it seems like yesterday i was asking her to be my girl.
X2
it will be 15 years in may!  

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

same here man except mine is a marriage and 3 years might end up being the biggest waste of time ever, just sucks there is a kid involved.
Same here except I was married 6 years with 2 kids
tired.gif

my longest relationship was 2 years 10 months which ended august last year.

ended because she was 22 and felt like she wanted to live her life not in a relationship, so I had to let her go. fastforward to the recent months that have just passed she realized she made a mistake and wants me back desperately. But I ain't having it.

"Once you leave paradise your never get to return"

1 year 10 months. Hit it off good from high school...but people change... we both needed to grow..... but not together
embarassed.gif
...why the fk did i just tear up for a sec...

PROLLY cause im oldest cat on here now.. hahaha but for me:

10 years, had her wifed up for 5

DIVORCED this year... damm near can ruin and kill a mans soul when you deal with all that..She just is in to her school and work tooo much and I aint that dude who is going to hold her back on her dreama for sure. Good luck to you all who thinkin bout wifin up your shorty

Me and my girl have been together for 3 years, will be celebrating 4 years in August. Seems like a long time, but we're still doing good.

4 months, she was a straight @***%, and I realized it in the end.

My current has just reached it's 5 months, but might be ending soon too. I'm tired of BS
smh.gif

3 years. ended because she had her own issues she need to sort through before she could ever call herself loving anybody else.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Been off and on for 8 years now.
on and off like you both see other people then get back together ? how does that go on for 8 years ?no hate at all 

Back
Top Bottom