How low will the Foams go,go,go,go....

I'm a Foam lover like everyone else
pimp.gif
but it's hard for me tojustify spending a great deal of money on non OG colorways. I'm seeing the Black/Red and Black/Cactus going for $155 shipped on ebay and the Black/Blackhave all but dissappeared. I've been bitten too many times with paying retail or close to retail and then a shoe hits the outlets.
mad.gif
Do you think these will continue to drop in price? Will they hit outlets? Arethe all Black's gone and I need to pick them up while I can? What's your opinion of the market, and ebay is about the only way I'll be able topurchase, They don't come within what seems like 1000 miles of Tennessee.
laugh.gif

think about it like this. when a shoe hits the outlets, its not that far from the retail price. get them on ebay while they go that low. i think from 216$(including tax) to 150 shipped is a good deal. your saving yourself 66 bucks... you can buy another pair of kicks with that... or whatever you'de like

Black Foams were always hard to find through Traditional retailers, but Mom & pops here and there should have some left, unfortunately If your not in thatarea its hard. Try calling some of the Sneaker Villas, in Pennsylvania too...Especially Allentown. I don't know if they ship over the phone though...

As for the others I would say ebay for under retail is your best bet...

Dang went back to buy them with buy it now and one of you suckers got them.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

<---2000 post came and went and I didn't even notice.
frown.gif

Don't really care for these last two foams that came out.

Got all of the one's I wanted so I'm good for now.

I kwew by getting the black/black would negate getting these two recent colors and I was right.

If they would have left the soles translucent then I would have picked them up, but I didnt' like how they turned out enough to warrant buying them.

I would buy them if maybe I can get them for $100 or less and that's pushing it.

i've never seen foams in an outlet... has anybody? how much were they?

I wouldn't spend $100 even on those cactus foams, theyre whack IMO

^ Royal Blue Foams were at Camarillo outlet for $79.99 a couple of months ago.

WTF is up with everybody wanting OG colorways, its ok for new colorways to come out, as well as OG colorways to stop livin in the past so much and get in tunewit 2day and the future

i havent like the last two colorways either....the cactus ones were a let down after seeing the samples....but, i grabbed the blacks, i like those and willwear them on the regular.....

the cactus and black/red foams were on FTL's employee appreciation( 50% off) they would cost $100 i found that surprising but its true

ill buy the black foams if i can find em for cheap. the cactus are not so bad to me though. for cheap sure ill buy em

I think that $150 shipping is a steal......on the all black foams. Retail is a steal on the Blue ones (if u lucky to find that) But u can wait to get theBlk/Red and Blk/Cactus ones for cheaper or in outlets.

Originally Posted by krider31

WTF is up with everybody wanting OG colorways, its ok for new colorways to come out, as well as OG colorways to stop livin in the past so much and get in tune wit 2day and the future

OG color anchors the retro release....i remember when the griffey's were retroed and none of the OG's were brung back out......bricked the wholerelease.

150 is a def steal hands down u knew someone would go get them once you posted that price on here lol

Try $120 at DTLR and shoe city around here. And i'm still only interested in the all blacks. Like I said before, the breds and cactus' aren'tsmoking out of anywhere.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Try $120 at DTLR and shoe city around here. And i'm still only interested in the all blacks. Like I said before, the breds and cactus' aren't smoking out of anywhere.

They're too similar in color, that's why I'm holding out on the $150. DTLR is my spot.

Back
Top Bottom