How mad do you get on the internet???

Share you stories....

we don't judge here
tired.gif

and don't lie and say you don't get heated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by One Love

Ive made death threats and challenged bammas to fights but people always back dowm
indifferent.gif

So geronimo. what ever happened to being a girl?

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by One Love

Ive made death threats and challenged bammas to fights but people always back dowm
indifferent.gif

So geronimo. what ever happened to being a girl?
WORD I CANT SEE HOW PEOPLE LET THAT SLIDE

HE WAS MAKING POST

TALKING BOUT GETTIN BANG POSIN AS A GIRL

sick.gif

i hate when people troll and act stupid online...yeah its the internet but c'mon...is it really that serious to create a new personality and really committo it?

I honestly went out side with my first crappy lap top and slammed it on the concrete and once that was done, ran over it several times.

I don't get mad on the internet. I get mad whenever they don't work, or my wireless is giving me trouble.

I can feel my blood pressure rise sometimes, haha. Mainly because I don't know what the problem is and I'm not very computer savvy.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i hate when people troll and act stupid online...yeah its the internet but c'mon...is it really that serious to create a new personality and really commit to it?

I think i'd off myself if i built an e persona who's sole basis was to piss people off
grin.gif

I get annoyed at times, but what really angers me is flakers when I'm trying to sell something
mad.gif

My connection sometimes losses signal and I have little outburst like "%*%....******ed !@* modem/computer" and then walk away so I won't breakit. So I get pretty mad.
laugh.gif

I get mad often when I get ******s who beat around the bush when i'm tryna sell something on iss...

and also when streaming videos take forever to load or continually stop to refresh/load...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i hate when people troll and act stupid online...yeah its the internet but c'mon...is it really that serious to create a new personality and really commit to it?

I think i'd off myself if i built an e persona who's sole basis was to piss people off
grin.gif

i could understand a joke in a few threads but when you are a completely different person how do you keep up with that...

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

My connection sometimes losses signal and I have little outburst like "%*%....******ed !@* modem/computer" and then walk away so I won't break it. So I get pretty mad.
laugh.gif

lmao, not mad AT the internet ... mad ON the internet, like when geronimo makes a stupid post and you
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

My connection sometimes losses signal and I have little outburst like "%*%....******ed !@* modem/computer" and then walk away so I won't break it. So I get pretty mad.
laugh.gif

lmao, not mad AT the internet ... mad ON the internet, like when geronimo makes a stupid post and you
smh.gif
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and you took my misinterpretation of the question personally. Do you feel better now?

Anyways, I hate when different sites take a while to load at random times. Is that a good answer Cobra, or is it gonna make you mad again?

^i still don't think thats what rob's asking...

do you get mad at what people say/do on the internet...like is someone tries to flame like you seem to feel Cobra did...it seems you do...

Back
Top Bottom