How many 5-year-old can you take in a fight? Vol. None

Saw this and immediately thought of the old threads on NT. Apparently, this kindergarten teacher got her butt whooped by just one
laugh.gif

Teacher Attacked By Kindergarten Student

HOUSTON -- A kindergarten teacher is recovering after she was beaten by a 5-year-old student.
Aldine Independent School District officials said the attack happened at Stovall Academy, 3025 Ellington, on Oct. 5.
The teacher was sweeping her classroom when some of the students got into a fight. The teacher reprimanded a 5-year-old student,
and that student pushed the teacher to the ground, sources close to the school told KPRC Local 2.

Sources said the student jumped and stomped on the teacher, threw a chair at her and hit her repeatedly with a broomstick.

The teacher had to go to a hospital for treatment. She was out of work for more than a week.
School district officials said the student has a history of behavioral problems and he has been places in an alternative program.

Some parents said they were shocked by the student's behavior.
"If he has those issues now, how is he going to be in high school?" parent Camilia Tillis said.

no lie, i can take on an infinite amount of 5 year olds....i mean cmon....haymakers all day.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

no lie, i can take on an infinite amount of 5 year olds....i mean cmon....haymakers all day.

why use ur hands when you can just kick them to oblivion?

dude.  you're short.

them 5th graders would strangle you with your that keffiyeh scarf you wear all the time

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

dude.  you're short.

them 5th graders would strangle you with your that keffiyeh scarf you wear all the time
eek.gif

Big boots in the face all day word to taker
pimp.gif

I cant think of a real number but its up their 

i have questions

Am I surrounded?

Is it one by one?

If so then the numbers up their

But of im surrounded I dont know.

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

this. if you're well over 6 feet, you can easily send em flying.

pg2_w_ernster_195.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

dude.  you're short.

5 yr old 5th graders?
lol wut

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

this. if you're well over 6 feet, you can easily send em flying.
This right here would be my method.
I had to laugh at the story. I wonder how old the teacher is.

She knew that if she hit em the story headline would probably be "Sadistic Teacher Brutalizes 5 Year Old"

But I wouldnt have just got stole off on either. No lie I prolly would have put up a barrier between me and him and let a cop come in and legally beat his +@*. I prolly would have been a %#!## by NTs standards but better than being virtually jobless forever and likely locked up.

As for hypothetically how many can I take, I'm pretty sure anyone over 6 feet could handle themselves with backhands, haymakers, head punts, and big boots

Back
Top Bottom