how many 5th graders can you take? Vol. The age old question

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

16.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'd say about 100 to 120 before I get caught slippin. Soccer stepped my stamina up, and I have a ridiculous pain tolerance. I took Tae Kwon Do as a kid andstill remember some stuff from that. So those put together = a grip of kids getting bodied.
Just jog around the gym with some following you, when they dont expect it just stop all of a sudden, put the heel on their jaw. Instant KO. Maybe do a jog-byhaymaker to catch any kids that are sleepin on me. And if they jump on me, say hang on my arm, just shoulder plow into the ground and they take the blow.Sometime tho, those dirty fighting b***ards would try to take my manhood in a swift kick. Thats when I lose.

Question tho: If a kid gets dropped, but isnt knocked out and just kind of runs away, does he still count as a TKO or something? Technically you won againstthey little ****** %#%.

son i might not even make it too 100 n ima big dude. my outta shape @#! will get extra tired n prolly just let em stomp me lol.

Originally Posted by FlyNY

id punch one in the chest, kick him in the nuts and bite his throat and rip his esophagus through his neck, bringing pain to his body..Then id swing him around and knock all the other kids to the floor, stomp em out. Grab another kids testicles with my teeth and rip it off and feed it to him. Id step on each kids nuts and ovaries so they cant have kids. Then Id grab the girls by their hair and mop the bloody floor with their freshly freckled faces, Then id rip her leg off with my bare teeth and use the leg as a club to make my way through crowds and spit on every lifeless body that i come in contact with. Id rip my shirt off and make a tally of each dead kid. The tally board will be on my chest and id write with each childs blood. Id bite their finger off and use the bloody finger to mark off the tally on my left pectoral.
eek.gif
roll.gif

I think some of ya'll are underestimating the power of 5th graders. I used to work in an elementary school, and some of the 5th graders look like theywere on HGH. But all that being said, I think 20 would fall under my hands, and then my pride would push be drop another 5 or 6 before being overwhelmed bythem.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

my thoughts exactly but i would go Supser Saiyan 2 and Spirit bomb they a**

dude, I can't even lie. I'm not on that level yet.
embarassed.gif

and to that guy who would use their finger to make a tally on their left pectoral, wow. I was beginning to think the internet was ruining the humanimagination.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Good stuff.

I'll say a good 14 before they completely swarm me..Think about it NT, if 500 kids came from all different angles, you would die with all that weight ontop of you. I'll deliver hay makers from both left and right until I'm completely exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom