How many chicks does a huge celebrity who is into chasing tail smash in a good week / month / year?

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

For rock stars I'd say they could pull 10 a night (on tour) if they wanted to.. back in the 70's-80's that is..

I don't think too many dudes can do it these days at least not in the US..

I'm sure Euro soccer players do MAJOR numbers.

Risking catching the monster would deter most men I hope.

What are u talking about? Why wouldn't a rockstar be able to smash 200,000 girls in one night if he wanted to? that is ridiculous..are u forgetting thatamerican girls are..nvm..

but euro soccer players get more than famous a list rockstars? f out of here. And why euro soccer players? like what made u say that..

u prolly just think david becham cute.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

For rock stars I'd say they could pull 10 a night (on tour) if they wanted to.. back in the 70's-80's that is..

I don't think too many dudes can do it these days at least not in the US..

I'm sure Euro soccer players do MAJOR numbers.

Risking catching the monster would deter most men I hope.

What are u talking about? Why wouldn't a rockstar be able to smash 200,000 girls in one night if he wanted to? that is ridiculous..are u forgetting that american girls are..nvm..

but euro soccer players get more than famous a list rockstars? f out of here. And why euro soccer players? like what made u say that..

u prolly just think david becham cute.
The F is you talkin' bout home slice? Dude came from beyond left field.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Go take a seat.

I said Euro futbol players because it's only the BIGGEST sport in the world, and Euro chicks are known to get down waaay more than American.

is it just me or smashing more than a coupe of nights would be tedious. I mean in reality, can you really get yourself off 10 times a night for a year. I doubtI can. After a while it would become mundane. The thrill of the chase ftw. lol

btw I'm lol @ the Smush Parker story.

Back
Top Bottom