How many days do you wish you could have back?

Basically - how regretful a life do you lead?

I feel like there are literally hundreds of days I could've/should've done more with, up til and including very recent ones.. just days where i waslazy and took life for granted.

Anybody else ever get to feeling that way at the end of a day? Like you ask yourself "damn, is this really how i'm living my life right now?"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do you guys really sit back and think about this $%@+? This is the second threaddealing with something like this... Life goes on man, keep up![/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do you guys really sit back and think about this $%@+? This is the second thread dealing with something like this... Life goes on man, keep up![/color]

Wheres Bateman? Im confused.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do you guys really sit back and think about this $%@+? This is the second thread dealing with something like this... Life goes on man, keep up![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm still here[/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its not the same
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Its not the same
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully my counterpart will make up for it[/color]
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I only really think about it in two ways...high school bball (could of been in better shape) and poker (could of done so much more homework/studying up on it).

Way to many. But I look back and realize that I can't get those days back, so I try not to make those same mistakes I made in the past, live to the fullestin the present, and hope for a brighter future.

i just wish i could talk to my parents in 1984 .... woulda bought every single og 1 and invested all of my family's money in apple, woulda been a hell ofalot richer these days

I'm not getting personal on here, because there are too many slaphappy, immature goons with a bravado that would notbe resent were it not for the mnitorsthey hide behind.

But February 2000.

tired.gif

A little over 8.5 years ago, man.

I want it back.

But oh well; not going to happen, right? Right.

Back
Top Bottom