How many different Jordans do you wear regularly

I have about 15 pairs of jordans and about 20 pairs of nikes. All of my shoes sees the light of day atleast 1 wear a month. Living in Cleveland, Oh and seeingthe type of winter we get every year is when the 6in wheat timbs comes out damn near all of winter. Then around mid-march and april is when the jays come outof hiding.

I have close to 50 pairs of Jordans but I noticed I have mainly been wearing my Jordan 3 Blackcats. But I try to where a different pair everyday. But I have acouple pairs of shoes that I like never wear which are the Jordan XVII Croc, Jordan XI Spacejams, Jordan XV PE Promo White/Black, and probably my AltitudeGreens 13s, Citrus 7s and my Chambray 7s. Either their just to nice to wear or its either I got to wear something extra fly. Oh yeah my Pink 5s that will begoing at this spring/summer though.
pimp.gif

I try to use my sbs and keep my jays in mint condition...
or i just use my jays for special occasions.

i only have about 10 pairs but some are beat, actually 6 are good to rock casually. but i only wear two of them a lot. i rock the others occasionally.

i try to wear most of them but this NW weather aint the best. i dont wanna wear them in the rain i just wear my beat up ones

J's are meant to be worn! with a few exceptions
wink.gif

1. Cool grey IV
2. Steel X
3. Countdown X
4. Aqua VIII
5. Flint IX

my 8's get heavy rotation whyy cause i have ever one that came out this year except the (lows)

No lie...I for real feel bad when I wear my all stars but, the reactions I get when I do wear them make me want to rock em even more. But to stay on topicthrough the weekdays that I got to school I rotate thru about 10 that I will wear due to how they look... But the other 4 pair either get worn outside, towork, or to mow the lawn.

I wear jordans 6 days a week so I try to keep around 25 different pairs a month. At the start of each month some go back to storage and some stay. But I try tokeep it fresh each month.

i have like 40-50 pairs in the closet. 10-20 beat ones in the garage.

but the crazy thing is i pretty much just wear a few of them: black cat 3's, black and silver 5's and the 10's from the pack.

Even though i wear my J's in the summer... i still bring a extra pair of beaters when im too afraid of wearing them... i live in seattle...
indifferent.gif
rainy almost everyday regardless...
tired.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
(sigh)

I own 16 pairs. No doubles and none are DS. I rotate them frequently, and clean them often. Most of my retros are from 1999-2003, and some some from 06-07.

My rotation: Black cement III's 01, White Cement III's 03, Royal Blue Black I's 01 , Black Silver V's 99, White Red V's 99, Grape V's06, and yes the cheap leather Mars IV's from 2006. Those are my favorites from my collection. Wish I could of got the IV's from 99, but I missed out.

1 - My Fire Red III's. Why? Because of the wack a** quality. The paint is peeling something AWFUL. So now they're just beaters. All my other J'sonly get worn once a month maybe...

I have 35 Jordans and about 10 Nikes that I try to wear each once a month, but it's tough when you can't wear sneakers for work.

well i have 30 pairs of sneakers and most of them are jordans (27) so i have 2 say everyday
this week
Monday-Package 9s
Tuesday-Carolina Blue 12s
Wednesday-Orange Blaze 8s
wink.gif

Thursday-white/red and black 7s
Friday- Space Jam 11s
Saturday-Fire Red 3s

Originally Posted by thejrob

man u guys wear them but they r still fresh as hell. I'm not gonna lie i LOVE jordans but i rock them all and treat them just like regular shoes. they r all slowly becoming beaters

This is how you gotta do it, i feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom