how many ethnicity's have you been with?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ive never boned an indian/middle eastern or latina

i would love to !$@@ a chick straight from colombia or brazil or something.....some of those women are too fine, they dont make them like that anywhere else

my main girl for the longest is a bona fide colombiana mami, joe cam i know you got CT connects but we have a legit colombian population in CT..........her moms first came to stamford CT
there is a very good reason why i put up with a lot of her (&#$# 
tired.gif
i swear its gotta be something in the water down there.....no women have bodies like they do. im in CA most of the time now and all the latinas are mexicans......not the same.
ohwell.gif

i would love to !$@@ a chick straight from colombia or brazil or something.....some of those women are too fine, they dont make them like that anywhere else

my main girl for the longest is a bona fide colombiana mami, joe cam i know you got CT connects but we have a legit colombian population in CT..........her moms first came to stamford CT
tired.gif
i swear its gotta be something in the water down there.....no women have bodies like they do. im in CA most of the time now and all the latinas are mexicans......not the same.
ohwell.gif

man i wanna post pics so bad right now but im not even that type of person on NT 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maaaaan...

i'm SOOOO mad/jealous/envious ...

only been w/ black girls....

i need to makes moves...

smh.

I'm Dominican I have a thing for white girls with blue/green eyes. My baby momma is Polish American.

White (English, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Ukranian, English, Irish, Italian)
Latina - (Dominican, Puerto Rican, Colombian, Mexican)
Black (Jamaican)

Dated a Half Italian/Filipino girl for a minute probably the ultimate mix looks wise.

Indian chicks can be hardcore freaks. 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

devil.gif

finnns if you hadda indian broad put some kama sutra moves on ya im envious my man
pause

prob the hardest to bag i dont care if you black or white.

tired.gif
ohwell.gif

man i wanna post pics so bad right now but im not even that type of person on NT 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 hey man if u crop out her face its all good 
man i saw sofia vergara on tv the other day....
eek.gif
 colombian......that body is unbelievable

finnns2003 wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

Indian chicks can be hardcore freaks. 
devil.gif

i believe it.....one of the few indian chicks i know wants my **** baaaad but she's a 5 at best so i've always politely passed. oh yeah and she always rolls like 20 deep, all indian chicks, none of them attractive. i know there are some FINE ones out there though, we just haven't crossed paths. 
i feel like middle eastern chicks could be huge freaks too, since they're expected to be all saintly and whatnot......i got some homies from the UAE who live out in CA for the time being, ill see if they can hook me up 

devil.gif

finnns if you hadda indian broad put some kama sutra moves on ya im envious my man
pause

prob the hardest to bag i dont care if you black or white.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

She put some moves on me alright. Agreed though, very hard to bag. 

i'm filipino if it matters.

white.
laotion.
thai.
filipino.
mexican.
viet.
black.

.. i'm tryna see what middle eastern girls are talkin' about.

finnns2003 wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:

Indian chicks can be hardcore freaks. 
devil.gif

i believe it.....one of the few indian chicks i know wants my **** baaaad but she's a 5 at best so i've always politely passed. oh yeah and she always rolls like 20 deep, all indian chicks, none of them attractive. i know there are some FINE ones out there though, we just haven't crossed paths. 
i feel like middle eastern chicks could be huge freaks too, since they're expected to be all saintly and whatnot......i got some homies from the UAE who live out in CA for the time being, ill see if they can hook me up 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah it's all or nothing, no grey area. 
She was a 9, besides the small rack, just keep looking. I know there have to be some nice ones in CA man...

Black ( and one African chick )
White( My first time was with a white girl )
Latina( They got the best legs)

Thats it Im not really attracted to any other Woman.

devil.gif
You ain't lying, man. 
pimp.gif

oh btw, 

Indian

White

Brazilian

Filipina

Some of you guys have gotten a lot of variety.
laugh.gif

Only two for me...
Vietnamese
Chinese mixed w/ White

Back
Top Bottom