How many females you know now that are showing signs that they like you?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Had one on it.. But she like a 4/10 I'm coo.

They got these females at jamba juice that are on it but I dunno how to start %$#%. I always thought it to be rude to get at females while they working unless they make the move. I'm pretty sure they not tryna get caught up with their managers.
do work son, you'd be surprised, writing down a number takes literally nothing, if she doesn't want to be heard, or you don't want her to be caught tell her to write it down on a paper, that way everything is discrete....

just because she's at work doesn't mean she isn't attracted to certain guys that come into her store, girls have interest in dudes just like we have interest in them, how do you know she didn't later tell her friends "wow i saw this guy today that seemed pretty cool".....it's not uncommon for you as a customer to get at someone while they're working, men and women do it all the time and that's how ALOT of people meet....by bumping into someone at work..

don't have that thought hanging over your head...of if she likes you or not, FIND OUT!.....don't leave out the store thinking about how the situation would play out, do it right then and there.....

you ever witness a female that looks so good, that you just don't care if she gave you a  no or yes? those women stand alone in this world, and if this is a woman that falls in that category, you shouldn't care what her response is, i'd be happy just for her to respond back to me.

If you're getting something, just comment on the store, or ask her how long she's been working there, makes little jokes about certain things in the store to get a reaction out of her, if she likes you likes you, she's going to laugh anyway, you know those nervous laughs that girls hit us with when they like us even though it might be corny as heck to other folks......

she'll respond after you ask her a question, then you proceed to get that number...all the while you can smile and give her a compliment as well on how good she's working.....that would make anyone feel good if they've been slaving on their feet all damn day.

and if you're a regular customer you can do it everytime you go there until you get to know her a little better, that will make it easier for the both of you, get that confidence up to the point, when you two see each other the feeling is natural...she's not shy anymore and you won't be shy anymore.

DO WORK!
Point taken. Thank you sir
pimp.gif

Dont hurt to try right? Love summer.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Had one on it.. But she like a 4/10 I'm coo.

They got these females at jamba juice that are on it but I dunno how to start %$#%. I always thought it to be rude to get at females while they working unless they make the move. I'm pretty sure they not tryna get caught up with their managers.
do work son, you'd be surprised, writing down a number takes literally nothing, if she doesn't want to be heard, or you don't want her to be caught tell her to write it down on a paper, that way everything is discrete....

just because she's at work doesn't mean she isn't attracted to certain guys that come into her store, girls have interest in dudes just like we have interest in them, how do you know she didn't later tell her friends "wow i saw this guy today that seemed pretty cool".....it's not uncommon for you as a customer to get at someone while they're working, men and women do it all the time and that's how ALOT of people meet....by bumping into someone at work..

don't have that thought hanging over your head...of if she likes you or not, FIND OUT!.....don't leave out the store thinking about how the situation would play out, do it right then and there.....

you ever witness a female that looks so good, that you just don't care if she gave you a  no or yes? those women stand alone in this world, and if this is a woman that falls in that category, you shouldn't care what her response is, i'd be happy just for her to respond back to me.

If you're getting something, just comment on the store, or ask her how long she's been working there, makes little jokes about certain things in the store to get a reaction out of her, if she likes you likes you, she's going to laugh anyway, you know those nervous laughs that girls hit us with when they like us even though it might be corny as heck to other folks......

she'll respond after you ask her a question, then you proceed to get that number...all the while you can smile and give her a compliment as well on how good she's working.....that would make anyone feel good if they've been slaving on their feet all damn day.

and if you're a regular customer you can do it everytime you go there until you get to know her a little better, that will make it easier for the both of you, get that confidence up to the point, when you two see each other the feeling is natural...she's not shy anymore and you won't be shy anymore.

DO WORK!
Point taken. Thank you sir
pimp.gif

Dont hurt to try right? Love summer.

a couple there jumpoff status though just havent gotten around to them yet soon will though u just reminded me haha

a couple there jumpoff status though just havent gotten around to them yet soon will though u just reminded me haha

One girl I knew named Destiny liked me but, I had to cut her off soon after I started going out with my current girlfriend. On the side-note, I probably get 3-5 women staring when I'm not with my girl. I just take it as compliments and keep it moving though.

One girl I knew named Destiny liked me but, I had to cut her off soon after I started going out with my current girlfriend. On the side-note, I probably get 3-5 women staring when I'm not with my girl. I just take it as compliments and keep it moving though.

My ex is riding my scrotum hard, post subliminal FB status, texting and calling late at night. Few other chicks would like to sample the pipe but I'm not about to mess things up with my girl.

My ex is riding my scrotum hard, post subliminal FB status, texting and calling late at night. Few other chicks would like to sample the pipe but I'm not about to mess things up with my girl.

3. In addition to my wife.

Lord help me.

How do I know? They ain't shy about it.

Attractive, sexy, career oriented women.

Life is not easy.

Must......stay.......strong.

3. In addition to my wife.

Lord help me.

How do I know? They ain't shy about it.

Attractive, sexy, career oriented women.

Life is not easy.

Must......stay.......strong.

3 including my girl of 5 years. 1 is my ex and the other is random chick from school who I already told I have a girl. She is still trying to hang out with me every weekend even though i turn her down all the time.

3 including my girl of 5 years. 1 is my ex and the other is random chick from school who I already told I have a girl. She is still trying to hang out with me every weekend even though i turn her down all the time.

there's been a few @ work..
-one of em was real pretty but kind of slow/weird. I think she wanted to smash bad though because there was hella times I seen her checkin me out. Too bad she moved to Cali.
-another was this obese girl
sick.gif
. she quit though
pimp.gif
-another one looks like a man
sick.gif
. She got a bf now tho
smile.gif
. She said she wanted me to come home with her after work one time 
sick.gif
-then I think this one girl she comes visits to my section @ work a lot. Always asking me to do favors for her and stuff. She's cute too.

there's been a few @ work..
-one of em was real pretty but kind of slow/weird. I think she wanted to smash bad though because there was hella times I seen her checkin me out. Too bad she moved to Cali.
-another was this obese girl
sick.gif
. she quit though
pimp.gif
-another one looks like a man
sick.gif
. She got a bf now tho
smile.gif
. She said she wanted me to come home with her after work one time 
sick.gif
-then I think this one girl she comes visits to my section @ work a lot. Always asking me to do favors for her and stuff. She's cute too.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

zero

Feels-Bad-Man-Frog.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I have none right now. Anymore atleast. Was sucking on some ******* a month or 2 ago, then her & a lot of my "friends" were acting shady. So im riding dolo again but school starts up soon... So new females on the horizon hopefully 

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

zero

Feels-Bad-Man-Frog.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I have none right now. Anymore atleast. Was sucking on some ******* a month or 2 ago, then her & a lot of my "friends" were acting shady. So im riding dolo again but school starts up soon... So new females on the horizon hopefully 

Back
Top Bottom