How many girls do you get on a day?

women aren't that important for me to be out constantly just for digits I'd rather be out constantly for money priorities brotha priorities

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Your name is Cuffy though, you aint bout that life

I got that name cuz my G is tighter than Police handcuffs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

OP or "CUFFY" Please sit all the way down and log off. SMH

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I'm more than satisfied with the girl I'm seeing now, so I don't really go around pursuing girls.

nah son i cant be out hassling trynna get numbers all day if i get a chicks number
its to the aim of spending more time with her im at the point where im not trynna smash everything
i need to find a wifey

let that boy Cuffy cook

i see your game more icy than a new York rangers game, fambs

me? i gotta get grooving before i try to spit...

or one of my homeys say "she ain't trying to hear nothing" or "i bet you won't holla"

but lately... the game has been rusty...

I'm gonna get back on though.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Depends on your area. In certain areas, girls don't take kindly to strangers approaching them. Trust...

Lol man what's good then _s we can get a pyp cracking and have a good old fashioned roast session...its all in fun lol

Come on, I know all of yall _s can't be this lame. Yall would rather be on here all day lusting over a bad +%*%# yall will NEVER get on instead of talking to a @!!%@@% in the real world...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  This thread is comedy, I feel you though maynee.  What do you expect from a bunch of 16 y/o's.

mannn, I'm about a dollar. ++%!$'s only ++%!$, i get it when i need it. if i'm feeling a female, i talk to her. and thats that.

Like 0 right now because it's not a top priority when I hit the streets, but I understand your method cufster.

Right now i'm just happy getting some stares, double-looks, faint glances, or dreamy eyes from girls. Let's me know that i'm either weird looking or i'm doing it physically.

laugh.gif
So you're saying you do this every single day? So if you've been doing this for 3 years, you would have over a thousand contacts in your phone, in which you probably would have to include the place, the date, how you met her... blah blah blah just so you remember when you might hit her up?

Yeah plehboi... U not 'bout dat life!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif
So you're saying you do this every single day? So if you've been doing this for 3 years, you would have over a thousand contacts in your phone, in which you probably would have to include the place, the date, how you met her... blah blah blah just so you remember when you might hit her up?

Who said I been doing it for 3 years though? I could have been doing this for a year, 6 months, or 2 weeks...What's hard about getting a +@%*! number? Seriously?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

Who said I been doing it for 3 years though? I could have been doing this for a year, 6 months, or 2 weeks...What's hard about getting a +@%*! number? Seriously?

I said "if" though
grin.gif
But okay kind sir, how long have you been doing this?

I'm sorry my dude, I'm not trying to knock your "G" or anything like that...But the way you putting yourself out there, you sounding like one of them lames that tries to be cool by making false statements about who you smashing and this and that...now before you say, "We not even talking bout smashing", I'm just saying you sound like a whole lot of BS...That's just  my opinion though...

Back
Top Bottom