How many girls have you had sex with?

Any number I post wouldn't be taken at face value anyway, but I feel like it's been "Not a lot, but too many" at the same time. I wish I was still "looking for someone special". I actually miss feeling innocent about it all. You can never get that perspective back once you lose it.
2 girls...i need to step my male game up tho...cant even get one smh
I'm assuming this is a joke, but with the way I find myself magically drawn to chicks only to find out that they also like chicks, this would make a lot of sense..  like, for real. So uh...You serious?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

2 girls...i need to step my male game up tho...cant even get one smh
Don't play with me like that Sheena
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sherif23

I wasn't saying its hard to do I was just giving a reason for why my number is so low. 
uhhh you dont have to explain yourself to anybody.

but if getting your numbers up is THAT important to you that youhave to explain yourself, and you've only smashed 2.. get your swag up

Why does this topic come up all the time?

im 20 next month, and ive had 6. I really regret some of those though.

i dont even understand why you would want to know other dudes stats like that, i mean what satisfaction are you trying to achieve

Originally Posted by iBlink

not this again...

home boy just added a second notch to his belt and came to brag about it to NT.

Exactly how I saw it. Should have just announced it instead of disguising it as if he cares what everyone else is doing

47....not a lie

drunk on like 23 of them though, 8 were rough, 12 of em were a good night, 2 lasted more than 7 hours, and i was on the top for 2 of em

Back
Top Bottom