How many guys here have ever. . .

Well let me introduce myself, I am a female 24 , from nyc and I am obviously new to the board. I usually lurk.

Anyways my question is: How many of you males have ever participated in a gang bang? One girl and more than two men? What is the logic behind this?
When I was in college I frequently heard about girls who my male friends ran trains on. I even witnessed one (I am ashamed to admit). I just do not understandit on both sides. What do the girls gain from it? Why are the guys not scared of catching anything? What do the guys like about it?

(And anyone know how do I take .jjb out of my name?)

sick.gif

Not my thing personally.... any other @$!%% in the room besides mine is too many.

Originally Posted by MALCOLM X

Well let me introduce myself, I am a female 24 , from nyc and I am obviously new to the board. I usually lurk.

Anyways my question is: How many of you males have ever participated in a gang bang? One girl and more than two men? What is the logic behind this?
When I was in college I frequently heard about girls who my male friends ran trains on. I even witnessed one (I am ashamed to admit). I just do not understand it on both sides. What do the girls gain from it? Why are the guys not scared of catching anything? What do the guys like about it?

Qouted for no edit

Me and my boy banged a chick in the back seat of his camry one time, he was gettin dome while I was smashing from the back.

It started from a game of truth or dare, which involved promethezine and blunts.

It was a fun experience, me and the chick are still cool, but I would never do it again, unless I had another oporotunity to do it again.

lol ya'll are crazy. No I just wonder about it. I figure this was the demographic of guys that I have known to take part in it.

I can't talk about this on the jjb because it's mostly girls. Although I wouldn't be shocked if some of them were the main attraction in a gangbang or two.

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

When I was in college I frequently heard about girls who my male friends ran trains on. I even witnessed one (I am ashamed to admit). I just do not understand it on both sides. What do the girls gain from it? Why are the guys not scared of catching anything? What do the guys like about it?

Pics or you're telling rubbish stories.
Pics? lol Nah it smelled like straight %*@ in there though.

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Pics or you're telling rubbish stories.
Pics? lol Nah it smelled like straight %*@ in there though.

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Me and my boy banged a chick in the back seat of his camry one time, he was gettin dome while I was smashing from the back.

It started from a game of truth or dare, which involved promethezine and blunts.

It was a fun experience, me and the chick are still cool, but I would never do it again, unless I had another oporotunity to do it again.

Promethezine? I'm assuming that's alcohol.

I find threesomes different than an all out gang bang.

Back
Top Bottom