How many Heat games will be nationally televised this upcoming season?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I hope they lose their first like 10 televised games and ESPN is like ohhhhhhhh !+$$ pull the plug pull the plug......"IS LEBRON A CANCER?" "SHOULD THE HEAT HAVE SIGNED AMARE INSTEAD OF BOSH??!" "DWYANE WADE HAD HIS SON FILM HIM AND GABRIELLE UNION HAVING SEX....AN HOUR BEFORE TIPOFF"
grin.gif

I hope they lose their first like 10 televised games and ESPN is like ohhhhhhhh !+$$ pull the plug pull the plug......"IS LEBRON A CANCER?" "SHOULD THE HEAT HAVE SIGNED AMARE INSTEAD OF BOSH??!" "DWYANE WADE HAD HIS SON FILM HIM AND GABRIELLE UNION HAVING SEX....AN HOUR BEFORE TIPOFF"
grin.gif

What the.......
grin.gif

What the.......
grin.gif

probably 50.
laugh.gif
they will break the rules for them or add more games on nba tv. the might aswell put the raptors and cavs in the d league now...

probably 50.
laugh.gif
they will break the rules for them or add more games on nba tv. the might aswell put the raptors and cavs in the d league now...

They'll get whatever the max is these days plus damn near all the Tuesday Night Fan Pick'ems...

They'll get whatever the max is these days plus damn near all the Tuesday Night Fan Pick'ems...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

grin.gif

u tryin to hard kid

heres a pity laugh  
laugh.gif

u tryin to hard kid

heres a pity laugh  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom