How many Native Americans have you met? Vol. Where they at?

does the complete continent of America count cuz if so, I'm probably 90% or more N.A. I also get confused for one all the time.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

And I'm talking full-blooded Native Americans, not some "I'm black/Cherokee/Irish" etc.
Wow you just described my three backgrounds, hope you weren't using me as an example.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

And I'm talking full-blooded Native Americans, not some "I'm black/Cherokee/Irish" etc.
Wow you just described my three backgrounds, hope you weren't using me as an example.
laugh.gif

I'm only 1/8 Texas Cherokee, but any full blooded Texas Cherokee on NT?

Even tho I'm only 1/8 I'm real proud of that lineage, cus wow they really went through some crazy %%%@...
30t6p3b.gif

I'm only 1/8 Texas Cherokee, but any full blooded Texas Cherokee on NT?

Even tho I'm only 1/8 I'm real proud of that lineage, cus wow they really went through some crazy %%%@...
30t6p3b.gif

Living among and around them for years I guess blinds you from the fact that they arent as widespread as other groups.

Going from a place with a great diversity among many groups to one where a majority is one race definitely takes some getting used to. I dont know how people do it, to be honest

Living among and around them for years I guess blinds you from the fact that they arent as widespread as other groups.

Going from a place with a great diversity among many groups to one where a majority is one race definitely takes some getting used to. I dont know how people do it, to be honest

I went to school with some. Sadly, a lot of the homeless I knew were native, too. If you live in the northwest and haven't met someone whose native then you really aren't getting out much. 

I went to school with some. Sadly, a lot of the homeless I knew were native, too. If you live in the northwest and haven't met someone whose native then you really aren't getting out much. 

Never seen a full blooded ******* in my life.

I wouldn't mind finding a beautiful indian girl tho. Their fine as hell. I'll let her climb my Totem pole.

Never seen a full blooded ******* in my life.

I wouldn't mind finding a beautiful indian girl tho. Their fine as hell. I'll let her climb my Totem pole.

Back
Top Bottom