How many Native Americans have you met? Vol. Where they at?

And I'm talking full-blooded Native Americans, not some "I'm black with some Cherokee & a little Irish" etc.

One of my boys from 9th grade was full-blooded Sioux. Last name was World Turner and he was cool as hell.

sidenote: full-blooded Native American women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I'm talking full-blooded Native Americans, not some "I'm black with some Cherokee & a little Irish" etc.

One of my boys from 9th grade was full-blooded Sioux. Last name was World Turner and he was cool as hell.

sidenote: full-blooded Native American women are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

underclassman in my HS's birth name was Little Spirit, wore a braid down past his waist

underclassman in my HS's birth name was Little Spirit, wore a braid down past his waist

Up in Syracuse. If you haven't met any members of the Onondaga tribe while you've lived there, you don't go out or you choose to stay in the suburbs. Some went my school on a full scholarship because of the fact that they were Native American.

Also met people from the other tribes of the Five Nations.

I will never mess with a Native American woman that still strongly attached to her reservation. The men are highly protective of their women.

Up in Syracuse. If you haven't met any members of the Onondaga tribe while you've lived there, you don't go out or you choose to stay in the suburbs. Some went my school on a full scholarship because of the fact that they were Native American.

Also met people from the other tribes of the Five Nations.

I will never mess with a Native American woman that still strongly attached to her reservation. The men are highly protective of their women.

There's a lot of them in Arizona, I've learned.  I've met a few and I can honestly say that the stereotype of them being big drinkers is kind of true.  Here's one I know named Nicole I believe
nicog.jpg

There's a lot of them in Arizona, I've learned.  I've met a few and I can honestly say that the stereotype of them being big drinkers is kind of true.  Here's one I know named Nicole I believe
nicog.jpg

Went to high school with one. I thought she was just white but nope
full native american, even does those ceremony things. idk what they're called

Went to high school with one. I thought she was just white but nope
full native american, even does those ceremony things. idk what they're called

Back
Top Bottom