How many NTers cant dance?

Originally Posted by Weekz

i just grind/wind/dub.. you know what i mean... other than that im hopeless

check your own avy for dance lessons
pimp.gif

Can't dance for crap. Hell, I do believe I am the only person on the planet that can even screw up the Electric Slide.

Can't dance for crap. Hell, I do believe I am the only person on the planet that can even screw up the Electric Slide.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Ok...Whats the easiest way to get the Dougie down?
laugh.gif

honestly, listen to the music, watch some vids...try to imitate...then add ur own style up.

its not as hard as ppl think...i can dougie and always shut down the dance floor when it comes on, always me and some other random black guy (no racist) lol

and all the girls mirin

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Ok...Whats the easiest way to get the Dougie down?
laugh.gif

honestly, listen to the music, watch some vids...try to imitate...then add ur own style up.

its not as hard as ppl think...i can dougie and always shut down the dance floor when it comes on, always me and some other random black guy (no racist) lol

and all the girls mirin

Originally Posted by IamMD

I'm a man...and as ignorant as this may sound.. dancing is for women and homosexuals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Though not my thoughts exactly, I sort of agree with this [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

I'm a man...and as ignorant as this may sound.. dancing is for women and homosexuals.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Though not my thoughts exactly, I sort of agree with this [/color]
laugh.gif

I dance but I'm terrible at it. 90% of the time I'm usually just drunk as a skunk and I'm grinding on some random chick or busting out some goofy moves like the dice roll, shopping cart, fish line, lasso, etc. The other 10% is slow dancing at weddings or just doing probably the worst dougie mankind has ever encountered.

I dance but I'm terrible at it. 90% of the time I'm usually just drunk as a skunk and I'm grinding on some random chick or busting out some goofy moves like the dice roll, shopping cart, fish line, lasso, etc. The other 10% is slow dancing at weddings or just doing probably the worst dougie mankind has ever encountered.

I don't dance either, every time i think of my dancing or of bad dancing i picture Elaine from Seinfeld
laugh.gif

I don't dance either, every time i think of my dancing or of bad dancing i picture Elaine from Seinfeld
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom