How many NT'ers Listen to REGGAE?? VOL. EEK A MOUSE

so i've ventured into the world of reggae via pandora and i've got to say, i love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its perfect for just chillin out, this dude eek a mouse i heard on pandora and it stood out b/c of his voice, its crazy but chillin at the same time

http://www.youtube.com/v/5CDM39g6opg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Eek a mouse is one of the pioneers of reggae. I'll take you under my wing young one and teach you the way of Reggae..Culture and Dancehall

Eek a mouse is one of the pioneers of reggae. I'll take you under my wing young one and teach you the way of Reggae..Culture and Dancehall

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Than I will put you under my wing and teach you even further young(er) one .... 

BTW  The Junior Gong version of "Khaki Suit" feat Bounty Killer is one of my favorite tracks ... 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Than I will put you under my wing and teach you even further young(er) one .... 

BTW  The Junior Gong version of "Khaki Suit" feat Bounty Killer is one of my favorite tracks ... 

i go through stretches where reggae is all i listen to. but i have no consistent way to keep up w new jams unless i hear em somewhere. if yall know any blogs or w.e lemme know

in the meantime, this ones for all my potheads

i go through stretches where reggae is all i listen to. but i have no consistent way to keep up w new jams unless i hear em somewhere. if yall know any blogs or w.e lemme know

in the meantime, this ones for all my potheads

Back
Top Bottom