How many of the shoes you buy in a year are pre-owned?

Percentage of used shoes?

• 0-20%

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • 21-40%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41-60%

• 61-80%

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 81-100%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people who only purchase DS shoes and understandably so, and at the same time, I know a lot of people who purchase a lot of second hand shoes(including me) just to save some money. Would you absolutely refuse to purchase a used shoe if it's not DS but still looks in great condition?

If so, a percentage would be good if you can provide one.

Thanks.

I have bought used in the past. The condition means everything of course. If the deal is good enough and the shoe is in great condition I wouldn't hesitate.

I like finding deals depending on the shoe. Recently re-bought worn twice legend XIs for 100 bucks on eBay and they were in perfect condition. I think Is are a good candidate too, built tough and age well

I mostly purchase used shoes, but mainly it's price and condition. I've made some bad purchases by looking for deals, but at the same time, I think I've found a lot of good shoes for good prices. Just not sure why the price drops exponentially once a shoe is unDSed.

Never
I like my shoes brand new factory laced with all the shoe trees and paper
I get annoyed when I buy shoes online and it looks like it's been tried on or looks like someone else other than the factory worker touched it lol

No difference than in a new car. Once driven off the lot, price drops. I know, cars are a hundred times more expensive but still the same thought is there. Resellers with DS shoes will hold on to the DS price as long as they can. With a lot of people they know they wont buy used. Once a buyer knows its worn, they expect to pay less. I do.

Brought worn shoes in the past all was good n rock soon after

How many worn shoe purchase Yearly ? about zero every yr since 2011 Lol

Is there a specific reason why? If a shoe is close to DS, why not save the extra money and purchase it?

Me personally few reason

Tougher to find great deals on stuff i want can't really say if sellers are more savvy now or what

For example Hype kicks now still go for a high price used and all

on the other side lower buzz shoes like the 2015 Aqua 8's i would just pay $160 DS vs maybe $100 for NDS pair

Also i buy a lot less kicks now in in general

I'm just OCD when it comes to shoes
I just love that new shoe smell and feel
Whenever I go to the outlets i inspect the shoes really good and pick out the best one in my size
I get weird looks sometimes lol

I don't buy used shoes, I also don't eat at restaurants unless I bring my own silverware, because who wants to eat with an unDS fork?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom