How many of u dont like ur local teams???

im from so cali nvr liked rams raiders or chargers tho
ima chiefs fan in nfl
mlb n nba lakers n dodgers
do most of yall like your local team

I hate pretty much every Texas team but I didnt move here untill 6th grade so i already had my teams set

Yep, though I lean towards the Oakland A's even though I'm from SF area.
It's quicker to get to A's games ironically.

from So Cal... so I don't roll with the Padres (mainly cause I'm a Dodger fan).

Also, no go to the Chargers, Angels, and the Rams/Raiders (since they used to be in LA).

The only local teams I root for are the Lakers, Dodgers, and the Clippers.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

How is taking the Bay Bridge or San Mateo bridge to Oakland quicker than taking 280 to AT&T park?

BTW, I love all my teams
pimp.gif
. Browns, Cavs and Indians. Grew up loving them, nothings ever going to change..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

How is taking the Bay Bridge or San Mateo bridge to Oakland quicker than taking 280 to AT&T park?

BTW, I love all my teams
pimp.gif
. Browns, Cavs and Indians. Grew up loving them, nothings ever going to change..
Bay Area Rapid Transit FTW

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I hate pretty much every Texas team but I didnt move here untill 6th grade so i already had my teams set
Similar story except I root for one local team. Everything else was set before I came here.

lived in the Chicagoland when I was younger and entire fam is from Chicago area so Bears, Cubs, Bulls, and Hawks take precedent over Deadskins, Wiz, Caps, and Nats.

Ravens are good in my book, though.

from new england. Hate the Patriots and Red Sox. Celtics can get on my nerves at times but i dont hate them

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I just don't like the Astros.

laugh.gif
 I'm in the same boat...

I'm also a Cowboys and Lebron (Heat) fan over the Texans and Rockets, but I still support the locals.

Love my A's, Lakers and Raiders and am indifferent towards the Warriors. I don't believe in that 'multiple team following' stuff, I stick with my three and that's that.

All local teams, except the Clippers. Only NFL team I currently still follow are the 49ers. If we were to get an expansion team in L.A, they would have my support.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

I don't like the fans of my local teams.

I can definitely agree with 'ol Chester on this one. 
laugh.gif

I love my local teams.  Blazers, Ducks, Beavers, Mariners I just can't get enough......

Back
Top Bottom