How many of u dont like ur local teams???

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Can't stand the Giants and Jets or Mets

love the Yanks and Knicks forever though
pimp.gif

I hate the Lakers and could care less about the Clippers, Dodgers, Angels, Kings or Ducks. Fucla can suck my balls even if I wasn't a Trojan.

I only hate the Niners, hate is an understatement.

The Raiders are cool...

I'm not a Warriors fan, not close...but i support them as long as they're not playing my Sixers.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I just don't like the Astros.

This. While I somewhat like the Texans, the Colts were around before so yeah. I effs with the Rockets though.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I just don't like the Astros.

This. While I somewhat like the Texans, the Colts were around before so yeah. I effs with the Rockets though.

Mets, Giants, Knicks, Cyclones, Rangers, 2 kids playing pickup basketball at the local park, Liberty
in that order

Love the Giants & 49ers
Because the Warriors we're/have never been good it was hard for me to be a die-hard fan but if I had to choose a favorite NBA team it's definitely them.  

I didn't care for pro baseball or football till my parents moved to Cincinnati about a year ago. Now I rep the Bengals and Reds, but not hardcore.
Also a Cavs fan only because it's the only pro basketball team in the state.

I used to hate the Red Wings passionately in the 90s/early 2000s, but I've slowly started liking them a bit more. I like the Tigers and Pistons although they aren't my favorite teams. The Lions aren't my favorite team either but I really hope they can turn it around and become a winning franchise one of these days. I'd probably be a fan of them, but I only started watching football the year after Barry left and never got to see him play, and since then they really have not had anything going for them.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

I don't like the fans of my local teams.
roll.gif
Me too man.  As much as I don't like the Ducks, most Blazer fans are idiots.  They have to be one of the least knowledgeable fan bases in the country
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

Detroit Lions FTL
30t6p3b.gif
When they make are run at the post season next year I better not see you trying to hop on the bandwagon
grin.gif

To Clarify my teams are weird but i was born and raised in japan till 5th grade because of the military

NBA= Lakers...because i became a big fan of Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel while also hating Jordan who my mom loved

NFL= Titans...i wasent a huge football person till middle school and i was living in Tennessee in fifth grade when we got them from Houston so i aligned myself with the Titans..I even got to vote on the name that year

MLB= Mariners only because i was never a big baseball fan when i was in Japan but i liked Griffey

NCAA= Texas Tech Thats my college

anytime i tell people my teams they think im not a true fan but theres a reason for all my teams

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I'm starting to despise the SF Giants..... mainly cuz of the amazing bandwagoning of 99% of the population here
30t6p3b.gif

tell me about it...I might hop on over to the A's
laugh.gif

Living in Orlando, I can't STAND these poser Magic fans. They stay claiming they been fans since the team was born, knowing full well when Dwight was drafted they hopped on

Other teams i can't stand:

Florida Gators
Tampa Bay Bucs
FSU

Local teams i like

Tampa Bay Rays
Miami Hurricanes
Florida Marlins ( Mainly just Hanley Ramirez)

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Living in Orlando, I can't STAND these poser Magic fans. They stay claiming they been fans since the team was born, knowing full well when Dwight was drafted they hopped on

Other teams i can't stand:

Florida Gators
Tampa Bay Bucs
FSU

Local teams i like

Tampa Bay Rays
Miami Hurricanes
Florida Marlins ( Mainly just Hanley Ramirez)
You must be 65+ with that sig and residence in Orlando. 

I'm from Chicago, I love all my teams 
happy.gif

From LA

MLB - Dodgers
NBA - Lakers
NHL - Kings
College - ASU Sun Devils (my college)
don't watch NFL cause we don't have a team, if we got one I'd become a fan

im from LA and i hate all cali teams except the dodgers

college basketball - unc tarheels
football - dallas cowboys
baseball - dodgers
nba - no team
college football - no team

I am a Capitals, Nationals and Wizards fan ... But I can't stand them un-patriotic, indian disrespecting, don't even play in DC bammas ...

I was born and bred in NY. I live in NJ now, I'll always root for the Yankees and Knicks till my casket drops. I just can't root for the Giants or Jets. I never has an interest in either team when I started watching football.

Only local team is the SPURS.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Cowboys fan UNTIL we get a FOOTBALL team in SA. 
grin.gif

I can't stand the Washington ********.  From their front office to the players to even some of their fans, this organization has to go as far as I'm concerned.  The rest of the teams in the urea are cool to walk the streets.

Back
Top Bottom