How many of us are here just for General Forum..?

I usually float around the entire forum for the most part. Especially the General, JB, Nike, Sports, and Showcase forums.

If there was no general section for NT, I don't think I would be on here anymore.

Plus the general section is like my morning newspaper. There's news, gossip column, funnies, politics, etc. It's got it all.

-General. 
smokin.gif

-Showcase.

-Music.

Straight G'd out
I stay away from the sneaker showcase cuzz my dude rfk stay posting new high end stuff lol

Only general for me, i'll peep the sports & training forum here and there but 95% of my time on NT is in general.

*Raises hand*

Don't touch any other forum except this one. Used to go to sports and training during the playoffs, but that has since been replaced by twitter - thanks to yuku turning into a NBA2K server during high profile games.

The Nike forum dominated my time 10 years ago, but I'm 29 now and have outgrown buying performance kicks to wear casually.

The general forum is my home now.

Great thread OP.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Music 
Sports/training 

General 

All these. Since I only visit these 3, it has cut down my use of other related websites (ohhla, xxl, bleacher report, 411mania and a couple others)

Back
Top Bottom