How many of you are finally buying a PS3 or 360 with GTA IV releasing next week?

I know there that are hanging on to their PS2 for this game to finally release and have a legitimate reason to buy one of the new systems. If you're buyinga new system, which one are you getting? I'm curious to see how the currently available PS3 sells without PS2 BC. Please no bashing one system or theother.

i'm coppin for ps3...i'm still not sure if i wanna wait a month or so before getting the ps3 but i really wanna play gta now

i cant decide between a ps3 and gta or a bike, i am leaning towards a bike...

I picked up a PS3 last week. GTA IV and MGS4
pimp.gif

Dudes should wait for the rumored price drop in July for PS3 that was speculated, and your rebate tax check.

That way the PS3 will only cost you like $100.

Originally Posted by DC5 06

I picked up a PS3 last week. GTA IV and MGS4
pimp.gif

u already know! well im coppin for ps3 cuz i already have a ps3... but this just gives u more of a reason to cop for ps3... i mean ya GTA is known forplaystation but when u also include MGS coming out in june which is an exclusive it makes the ps3 even more attractive... but hey this is just my"opinion"

dunno about NTers, but like 50 heads came through my department today seeing if they can get in on the 360/GTA IV giftcard deal early, told em no so theyll bein tomorrow.

tuesday will be a fun one at work
laugh.gif

I'm going to be getting PS3 and GTA IV this week - this game just looks to epic to miss... plus I've always been a fan of the other games.

It's on my list of items to buy.

It goes first a car to replace my totaled one, then either a PS3 or a digital piano.

I have the 60GB PS3, and I bought GTA IV earlier tonight. There's wayyy too much you can do, and I didn't even advance that much into the game.

Soul Calibur IV in May, Metal Gear Solid 4 in June, and Madden in August...what a line up. Especially MGS4, can't wait for that.

Originally Posted by Marty Cone

i want a ps3 but i think its pretty pointless if i don't get an HD tv with it

Word, that's how I feel... I'm really interested in getting the PS3, but is there any real point when I know I can't afford to get an HDTVuntil Black Friday, most likely? That being said, I'm leaning towards the 360 and the 3 Rings of Doom...

But how can you pass up on this game? A 10 on Gamestop AND IGN?
eek.gif
eek.gif

dunno about NTers, but like 50 heads came through my department today seeing if they can get in on the 360/GTA IV giftcard deal early, told em no so theyll be in tomorrow.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Details on the giftcard?

gt5, gta4, and mgs4 are gonna help with bein inside this summer cuz its too expensive to drive anywhere.

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by Marty Cone

i want a ps3 but i think its pretty pointless if i don't get an HD tv with it

Word, that's how I feel... I'm really interested in getting the PS3, but is there any real point when I know I can't afford to get an HDTV until Black Friday, most likely? That being said, I'm leaning towards the 360 and the 3 Rings of Doom...

But how can you pass up on this game? A 10 on Gamestop AND IGN?
eek.gif
eek.gif

dunno about NTers, but like 50 heads came through my department today seeing if they can get in on the 360/GTA IV giftcard deal early, told em no so theyll be in tomorrow.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Details on the giftcard?

You buy a 360 and GTA IV on the same receipt and you get a $50 gift card. You can't use it right there, but on your next purchase. So you can getanother game, Xbox Live, or another controller.

Back
Top Bottom