How many of you are finally buying a PS3 or 360 with GTA IV releasing next week?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

gt5, gta4, and mgs4 are gonna help with bein inside this summer cuz its too expensive to drive anywhere.
This is all for PS3? How much is a PS3 now vs the rumored price drop? My friend is offering me one for $350.

Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by Marty Cone

i want a ps3 but i think its pretty pointless if i don't get an HD tv with it

Word, that's how I feel... I'm really interested in getting the PS3, but is there any real point when I know I can't afford to get an HDTV until Black Friday, most likely? That being said, I'm leaning towards the 360 and the 3 Rings of Doom...

But how can you pass up on this game? A 10 on Gamestop AND IGN?
eek.gif
eek.gif

dunno about NTers, but like 50 heads came through my department today seeing if they can get in on the 360/GTA IV giftcard deal early, told em no so theyll be in tomorrow.

tuesday will be a fun one at work
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Details on the giftcard?

Or you can go to Sears, copp a 40GB and GTA IV and get $50 MIB
$50 MAIL IN REBATE WITH PURCHASE OF PLAY STATION 3 CONSOLE GAMING SYSTEM AND GRAND THEFT AUTO 4 VIDEO GAME. YOU MUST PURCHASE THE THE CONSOLE AND VIDEO GAME BETWEEN 4/27/08 AND 5/3/08. YOU MUST ALSO SUBMIT "ALL" RECEIPTS REFLECTING YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE OF "BOTH" ITEMS BETWEEN THE VALID DATES. LIMIT 1 (ONE) REBATE PER PERSON, PER ITEM AND PER HOUSEHOLD. U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY; NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFER.

... and still have a blu-ray player, built in wi-fi and internet browser.

im not even gonna front im not that into video games anymore, the last system i bought was gamecast, but i might buy ps3 just for GTA, i played the last one afew times at one of my boys crib and i though it was dope so i can only imagine how this one is gonna be

im not even gonna front im not that into video games anymore, the last system i bought was gamecast, but i might buy ps3 just for GTA, i played the last one a few times at one of my boys crib and i though it was dope so i can only imagine how this one is gonna be

wasn't this in some movie or tv show? still
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nonetheless

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

im not even gonna front im not that into video games anymore, the last system i bought was gamecast, but i might buy ps3 just for GTA, i played the last one a few times at one of my boys crib and i though it was dope so i can only imagine how this one is gonna be
wasn't this in some movie or tv show? still
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nonetheless

soon really got the bootlegg benny special gamecube x dreamcast

i'm seriously considering picking up a ps3 for GTA4 and COD4....but i hate making impulse purchases!! i know in a few weeks it'll be collectingdust.....

Back
Top Bottom