How many of you get judged immediately when your playing a sport?

fam u should never walk into a gym expecting to be picked up off jump, thats what V's are for to show your pick worthy

I am like 5'7 and I never use to get picked. Then I bought the best balls money could buy, wether it be ball/football. Then all the dude are like we've to let him play, they use me - I use them. Everyday dudes use to come knocking or calling asking me to play. Strategize son.

I'm usually the first guy to get picked in football since I'm tall. They just want me to go deep lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by mloonz88

haha i feel the same way....im 6'4 but a chubby white dude, so they figure all im good for is rebounding and cant have any actual skill lol

son with cool grey and white sole Huaraches? I remember you.

Well I'm chubby and black so people expect me to be slow and unathletic. Most of the time making that assumption, you'd be right so who am I to blame them? Especially right now, I got that Anthony Mason in the offseason physique 
I see you, Escalade. 
Nah Shemar Moore, even with my recent record breaking weight gain it ain't that bad. I'm somewhere leaner than Zach Randolph, chubbier than Paul Pierce, but far leaner than Shaq, Al Jefferson, and Juwai, yet far chubbier than Baron Davis, Ron Artest, and Chris Paul.
laugh.gif
You should've hooped Craig David. Don't you live in NY, or is it DC? Fill me in.

i think another thing that plays a big part is the way you present yourself....i mean if you come with some white low airforce adn some long $@% white tee...you can already know..but if you come with a ball some nice b-ball shoes and some b-ball shorts and looking like you ready to play..than most likly u gonna get picked.

haha i feel the same way....im 6'4 but a chubby white dude, so they figure all im good for is rebounding and cant have any actual skill lol

Well I'm chubby and black so people expect me to be slow and unathletic. Most of the time making that assumption, you'd be right so who am I to blame them? Especially right now, I got that Anthony Mason in the offseason physique 
I see you, Escalade. 
Nah Shemar Moore, even with my recent record breaking weight gain it ain't that bad. I'm somewhere leaner than Zach Randolph, chubbier than Paul Pierce, but far leaner than Shaq, Al Jefferson, and Juwai, yet far chubbier than Baron Davis, Ron Artest, and Chris Paul.
laugh.gif
You should've hooped Craig David. Don't you live in NY, or is it DC? Fill me in.

this _ just called dude shemar moore and craig david in the same post.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Never pick the dude decked in the matching jordan clothes and the latest releases. he is always the dude who brings it to halfcourt and then gets his cookies taken in the worst way.

I see you, Escalade. 
laugh.gif
shemar-moore.jpg

*Dead*

reminds me of the thread that stated that dudes in ALL Nike and/or Jordan apparel are usually garbage

Yeah, Im 6'4 and black so my friends and other people always expect me to be an athletic player with a lot of skills that can play like D-Wade, which I can.  But they always expect me to make every shot and do everything even if I been playin for like 3 hours straight and they got fresh legs
mad.gif

Wear Black Socks, White socks are not intimidating.

Spoiler [+]
Maybe a Headband, and a shooting sleeve also

I hate that to, I come through get picked up and they expect me to be good 
indifferent.gif
 like son I'm hella frail I don't even know why they think I would be good. 

DATZNASTY- not sure what kicks i was wearin when i came down to NY lol, i was the tall big white dude haha dont there was another one of those

DATZNASTY- not sure what kicks i was wearin when i came down to NY lol, i was the tall big white dude haha dont there was another one of those

Yea that was you. They were calling you Big Country. I remember the kicks because I had tried to buy those the day previous at Dallas, but they had a 13 and a 12 in the box and nobody could find the other 13. I had on the black/yellow Sharkley's

I pass on on the "hood stars"....give me the 5"11-6"2 white dudes...they run the motion offense the best and no slacking on defense....so we stay winning...

Back
Top Bottom