How Many of You guys Matured over the Years on NT

i can honestly say i have
pimp.gif
...havent gotten warned or banned yet...im going to cry when ihit my 1000th post..ive been clicking on topics i wouldve never clicked on before and im on my methodman!@*@ right now str8 witty
grin.gif

yea of course. been around since 2001, had my first sn in 02 that got banned 2 yrs later, but here i am.

I've been here since I was 15 or 16, at the age of 22, I can gladly say that I've matured for the better in all aspects. I've got warned once ortwice before, but never got banned.

it destroyed me when they banned my old screen name.. i felt lost / got into coke / hit rehab and then i saw the light..
am i changed? Yes.. Did it make me a stronger person? Very strong.

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

..havent gotten warned or banned yet...

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

and straight up...i read the thread title and knew who it was before looking to the right to see who posted...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MAYOR of NYC

i can honestly say i have
pimp.gif
...havent gotten warned or banned yet...im going to cry when i hit my 1000th post..ive been clicking on topics i wouldve never clicked on before and im on my methodman!@*@ right now str8 witty
grin.gif
Right........................
laugh.gif

Been lurking in 05 and finally showed up in 06. Got banned with my first SN, but I've been pretty good thereafter.

i was mature at first. held on to it for 2 years, but along the way, i got dangerous...

i clicked on a few too many PYP threads, and did some comparisons... got a lil click happy with the mouse.

slipped up, called a dude karamo, and BAM.... the dirtyman got me.

so i had to wait until last october to get my new sn accepted...

i like to think i have and it's hard not to...a couple years on this forum goes a long ways as far do's and dont's. sadly i'm still at thepoint where nt is my main source of news

blah!

been on here since like 2001, never gotten even a warning. i mean i never saw the reasons to get so emotional over the internet

Back
Top Bottom