How Many of You Have Messed with an Older Woman aka "Cougar" ?

Reaction score
I just had my first experience with one tonight. I've known her for awhile, and I figured I had nothing to lose hanging out with her over Winter Break.... (YOLO, right?)
Anyway, she took me out to dinner and paid for it even though I insisted. We went back to her spot and things went down......
eek.gif

*crosses smashing Cougar off Bucket List*

It was real fun, but I told her I can't ever probably be serious with her even though she honestly is really cool and it wasn't awkward at all throughout the night. She makes over 100k and wants to take me to South Beach next week though.....
nerd.gif

Any of you all ever dealt with one of these older women? Serious question.

Originally Posted by Focused22

I just had my first experience with one tonight. I've known her for awhile, and I figured I had nothing to lose hanging out with her over Winter Break.... (YOLO, right?)
Anyway, she took me out to dinner and paid for it even though I insisted. We went back to her spot and things went down......
eek.gif

It was real fun, but I told her I can't ever probably be serious with her even though she honestly is really cool and it wasn't awkward at all throughout the night. She makes over 100k and wants to take me to South Beach next week though.....
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
gickr-com_97e03233-3134-8884-81c0-d3f13f80e83b.gif

Lol.....Ive been on here too long to put pictures up. I know better.

NT and their detectives....Half of you follow me on Twitter....I have no reason to front...just go with the question.

Originally Posted by Focused22

eek.gif

nerd.gif

yes i have one in rotation now.....she says i bring the young aka
devil.gif
smile.gif
 out of her.....

lol...what else you wanna know?

Back
Top Bottom