How Many of You Have Messed with an Older Woman aka "Cougar" ?

Had a 37 year old sugar mama lasted for a while. It's a good situation to be in if she's giving u gifts if not Pass

I had a few but most notably was this fiiiiiiiiiiiine red head. Stewardess, too... I'm leaving on a jet plane.

Messed with 3 (thanks to my aunt) 1 told me she only wanted me for the stamina and when I went to her house she def made that clear. She taught me a few things, I was only 19 she was 38. The other 2 were 1 time deals but were very fun

What does it take for a 21 year old to smash a cougar? How could I get them to take me seriously?

1zbqtr8.gif

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

What does it take for a 21 year old to smash a cougar? How could I get them to take me seriously?

1zbqtr8.gif

Honestly I didn't try to act serious I just joked with them and kind of acted perverted. It reminds them of being young then they start thinking about that young D and then they take over, you just have to go with it. 

Originally Posted by Focused22

Lol.....Ive been on here too long to put pictures up. I know better.

NT and their detectives....Half of you follow me on Twitter....I have no reason to front...just go with the question.

PM me her pic, I wouldn't *%%! block you like that
nerd.gif

uummm.... naw.... just an older lady (im 23... take older with a grain of salt) to bang out on the reg while being able to enjoy the bennies thatcome with her... im always upfront with what i need and want outta female...

-Asian milf ... 10 years older ...
-Met her at work ... thought she was my age ... kicked it to her for a month telling her that i wanted to smash. She came thru the spot and wasn't trying to let me hit. So we just fooled around, and the next time she wasn't even trying to fool around. Hit her with the
indifferent.gif
and she offered to give me a massage.
-She got naked to give me the massage and it was a wrap ... best I've had ...

- Older women / cougar ... whatever u wanna call them ... is a must

Back
Top Bottom