How many of you still care about shoes?

I just lost alot of interest because of the quality of the new shoes coming out and then there's the jive fools trying to ruin the sneakerheads by copping shoes just to cop (like fusions) and think that they really got something so when we end up buying a pair of 04 olympics those same idiots would ask are those the ftlotg's it's just not right man
30t6p3b.gif

I just lost alot of interest because of the quality of the new shoes coming out and then there's the jive fools trying to ruin the sneakerheads by copping shoes just to cop (like fusions) and think that they really got something so when we end up buying a pair of 04 olympics those same idiots would ask are those the ftlotg's it's just not right man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

inb4youwereinit4thetrend

Kicks will always be a passion of mine. Everyone has their own thing, it might've just been a phase for some, and that's cool with me. I love shoes though.

I guess because when I was a kid I never got the shoes I wanted. Browsing the eastbays and so on, knowing all about the Griffeys, Pennies, Bettis', GPs, J's etc and never being able to have them that's just fueled it
laugh.gif

EDIT: Sneakerheads can kill themselves.
THIS.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

inb4youwereinit4thetrend

Kicks will always be a passion of mine. Everyone has their own thing, it might've just been a phase for some, and that's cool with me. I love shoes though.

I guess because when I was a kid I never got the shoes I wanted. Browsing the eastbays and so on, knowing all about the Griffeys, Pennies, Bettis', GPs, J's etc and never being able to have them that's just fueled it
laugh.gif

EDIT: Sneakerheads can kill themselves.
THIS.

I got bills to pay. A baby daughter to provide for. Priorities changes when you get older. I haven't bought a pair in 2 years, excluding the Space Jams last Christmas. Now, I'd rather spend that money on my daughter.

I still love all my sneakers though. I pretty much completed my list of desired sneakers I couldn't get in high school. It felt right giving it up after that.
*The sig is old too. I should delete it.

I got bills to pay. A baby daughter to provide for. Priorities changes when you get older. I haven't bought a pair in 2 years, excluding the Space Jams last Christmas. Now, I'd rather spend that money on my daughter.

I still love all my sneakers though. I pretty much completed my list of desired sneakers I couldn't get in high school. It felt right giving it up after that.
*The sig is old too. I should delete it.

and yeah i just don't got the funds for it, ya boy got bills and i aint ballin. 
laugh.gif

but really why spend and care so much about hyped up kicks that everyone else is gonna be rockin? even back when i considered myself a sneakerhead, i was always into the kicks that ppl didn't really have. i was never the type to line up early in the morning to cop some jordans.

browsin thru some folders...
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
peep the sheets lol
313n01w.jpg

and yeah i just don't got the funds for it, ya boy got bills and i aint ballin. 
laugh.gif

but really why spend and care so much about hyped up kicks that everyone else is gonna be rockin? even back when i considered myself a sneakerhead, i was always into the kicks that ppl didn't really have. i was never the type to line up early in the morning to cop some jordans.

browsin thru some folders...
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
peep the sheets lol
313n01w.jpg

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont have an interest anymore...i dont know release dates and i've turned some of my holy grails into hoop shoes..

same. instead i sold my grails for whatever i could get

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont have an interest anymore...i dont know release dates and i've turned some of my holy grails into hoop shoes..

same. instead i sold my grails for whatever i could get

I live in a pretty much a concrete jungle. I NEED sneakers. The casual and hard-bottoms are cute and all and I wear them, but they kill my feet after awhile.

I live in a pretty much a concrete jungle. I NEED sneakers. The casual and hard-bottoms are cute and all and I wear them, but they kill my feet after awhile.

Have yall seen how jacked up the prices are? and paying retail for anything is just silly I'm not about that life anymore. I buy shoes but now like I use to.

I wake up go to school then too work, I work at a bank so it's not like I can sport whatever I want.

I stay tuned though, and buy certain shoes that I really want like I'm waiting on the Penny's maybe Cool Grey's too

Have yall seen how jacked up the prices are? and paying retail for anything is just silly I'm not about that life anymore. I buy shoes but now like I use to.

I wake up go to school then too work, I work at a bank so it's not like I can sport whatever I want.

I stay tuned though, and buy certain shoes that I really want like I'm waiting on the Penny's maybe Cool Grey's too

Still like them but not a tenth as much as before.
If I cant walk into FL, ask for my size, pay and walk out I aint wid it.
No camping, sleeping over, paying reseller prices, going to 15 different stores looking for them. Im not playing nikes game

The SB LeBron release kinda proved how much I've lost my passion for kicks....

I honestly couldn't justify spending that much money on kicks especially when I know I couldnt wear them a lot.

Like most I still get some marquee releases every now and then but I'm done going hard in the kick game

The SB LeBron release kinda proved how much I've lost my passion for kicks....

I honestly couldn't justify spending that much money on kicks especially when I know I couldnt wear them a lot.

Like most I still get some marquee releases every now and then but I'm done going hard in the kick game

Still like them but not a tenth as much as before.
If I cant walk into FL, ask for my size, pay and walk out I aint wid it.
No camping, sleeping over, paying reseller prices, going to 15 different stores looking for them. Im not playing nikes game

As long as i have feet i will have interest in sneakers

I dont buy half as many pair as i used to but thats only because as i get older i take better care of my kicks

and i never been the type of $+#** to put a sneaker on a pedestal

As long as i have feet i will have interest in sneakers

I dont buy half as many pair as i used to but thats only because as i get older i take better care of my kicks

and i never been the type of $+#** to put a sneaker on a pedestal

I just drifted away from the lifestyle, i used to be into it back in HS and such, but once i hit college i started losing interest. Not cuz i dont still LIKE sneakers, but maybe just cuz they dont appeal to me as much.

Now its more about what ima use the shoes for rather than, "i gotta have em just to have em"

last pair i copped were the del sol kobe v's to hoop in

Spoiler [+]
cool story bro

Back
Top Bottom