How many people hate 6 rings, fusions or spizikes

i personaly hate 6 rings and fusions
but i love spizikes n got black n gold spizikes myself
i just wanna know how many people hate/ dislike 6 rings, fusions, ect.... anything you can think of

ok
tongue.gif

also maybe give reasons why

I got the bred & concord 6 rings only because I didn't want to run my DMP & CDP XI's into the ground, 5 pairs of fusions (2 XII's, 2V's, & 1 III), 5 pairs of spiz'ikes cause I like them, and three pairs of Olympia's cause they are comfortable. All of which I received a gooddiscount on (I wouldn't buy any of them for retail). Besides that however I stay away from hybrid shoes. I can't honestly sit here and be a hypocriteand say I hate them when I own some of them, but after the AFJ 3 JB should of stopped. The XX's, VI's and IV fusions are terrible. Not a big fan of the6 rings outside of the two colorways I own, but I do like spiz'ike's.

I HATE EVERYTHING!!! IM EMO!!! EFF IT IMA KILL MYSLEF.....

jk lol

i only like true blue spiz ikes period.. eveything else is crap.

i can't say i hate them

i got the black/red fusion V's and can't say i dislike the gray spizikes
six rings are ehhh

dont really hate, but wouldnt cop the majority of them. Only six rings i got were the concords,and only spizikes i got were the kings county and cement. As forfusions i was trying to get at least one of each numbered fusion but only got 12,5, and 6 simply because i hate most of the colorways.

I do own a pair of concord six rings, and red/white and gold olympias. I do dislike fusions with a passion and will never copp but to each his own.

I have no love for any non numbered jordans........................could care less if MJ wore the shoe himself. To me they all look cheap, (in a spinoff sortof way). No love even back in the day all those vin baker, eddie jones, jumpman pro blah blah blah = yuck in my book. Thats juss me.

ppl have to realize JB is moving in a new direction.

the masses on the boards may hate fusions, 6rings, and spizikes, but hey it's selling.

me personally i like a couple fusion, 6ring, and spizike colorways, plus i even own some.

ppl can hate all they want but at the end of the day it's wat u like to buy not others

i got the white/black XII and bred V fusions, true blue spiz'ikes, those are the only one's i will cop of those, and the 6 rings the only ones i likewas the concord ones, but i didn't cop. when the fusions came out i kinda liked the idea behind them, but now they are out of hand. and the true bluespiz'ikes i just loved that cw.

I dont hate any of them. I own a few pairs of spizikes and really like them. Fusions and six rings on the other hand I just choose not to buy.

Hot pile of stinkin' garbage. POS shoes...

It was real sad. I went to Finishline the other day, and when I looked at the wall they had dedicated to JB, there were NO Air Jordan shoes at all. OnlyFusions, and Team Jordans. I asked one of the workers there if they had any Air Jordans, and he pointed right to the six rings and the fusions and said,"Right there, those are what's hot." I just turned around and left the store. It's really come to this...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom