How many people hate 6 rings, fusions or spizikes

I hate this the most :

2quruc1.jpg

NOT!
laugh.gif

i cant say hate, just dont like fusions...
6rings looked decent, but i dont wnt to drop tht money on em.
spizike is pretty nice, i had 5 pairs, but 2 pairs left now.

I got the cement spizikes and the olympic 6 rings don't like any of the others and hate the fusions.

HATE fusions, really dont like 6 rings (any run off of the XI's should be against the law), dont like spizike's, dub-zeros i dont care for, and theolympians arent too bad but since they are a bite off the Xs (OG shadows were my first pair of J's) im really not too big of a fan. A couple of colorwaysare nice, but i would have to see how comfortable they are before i even thought about buying (under retail of course).

.5 shoes are a hit and miss wit me.

there all garbage the 6 rings will never live up to either 13s or 11s (which the mostly resemble) and the spiz ikes for almost 2 bills i can get each of theshoes its made of for that tag!

I liked the (Black/Army Green/Red) 6 Rings, I might cop them for the low...I don't wanna pay too much for them.

i HATE fusions & 6 rings, but spizikes are ok with me.

the reason spizikes are ok is cause they are the perfect mash up of all the best jordans. i think they were done well, just that some of the colorways were notas appealing as they coulda been.

not really a fan of dub 0s either.

Spizike would top the list of best liked out of fusions, bottom would be those hideous fusion 20's yuck!

I do like the spizikes but not all of the colorways. not a fan of the other fusion shoes, though I do like the looks of the cement dubs. that would quicklydisappear if I could get my hands on a fresh pair of white/cement IVs though

im pretty sure you guys like them all,personally i like them, the combination of all Air Jordans/AF1,except for some of the colorway they released,itshideous!!!i own some Spizikes,low top fusion 20's and 2 6 rings(Lakers and Columbia).They are not bad looking shoes as everyone else mentioned.I will buythe shoes i want to buy period.

Back
Top Bottom